Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs-f

sneezeaholic

My cold continues in the sneezing stage. I'm still sniffly and a bit congested. I was going to try to keep track of how many times I sneeze but lost track quickly.

As I was driving into work this morning I got an intense tickle in my nose. My nostrils flared and my lip kind of quivered as I took a couple of hitched breaths. Finally an explosive HAPTCHOOO! ESHOO! I sniffed a little but couldn't blow until I got to work. As I was working I could feel a sneeze coming and stopped what I was doing. I took a breath and waited. "ha ha etchtoo eshoo choo atchoo eshoo" no time to breath between them and a long hitched breath at the beginning. I really had to blow my nose after that and that made me sneeze once more. It was wild. The rest of the day consisted of a few doubles here and there.

Hope you find this entertaining :yes:

Bless you! Some very nice obs, they make me wish I worked in your office! I hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime, keep us posted! :D

My cold continues in the sneezing stage. I'm still sniffly and a bit congested. I was going to try to keep track of how many times I sneeze but lost track quickly.

As I was driving into work this morning I got an intense tickle in my nose. My nostrils flared and my lip kind of quivered as I took a couple of hitched breaths. Finally an explosive HAPTCHOOO! ESHOO! I sniffed a little but couldn't blow until I got to work. As I was working I could feel a sneeze coming and stopped what I was doing. I took a breath and waited. "ha ha etchtoo eshoo choo atchoo eshoo" no time to breath between them and a long hitched breath at the beginning. I really had to blow my nose after that and that made me sneeze once more. It was wild. The rest of the day consisted of a few doubles here and there. Hope you find this entertaining ;)

Well only as long as you're not suffering too terribly. :innocent:

Bless you. I'm close to the end of my cold. Sadly, it wasn't NEARLY as sneezy of a cold as I would have liked it to had been. But unfortunately it consisted of all the other icky crap. :D

Hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted.

Archived