Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fic

(hippo)

Yeah. I cant write, but i would love to draw any of the turtles and if anyone's willing id love to do a collaboration, a write and illustrate sort of thing... :)

or trade...whatever..

Personally, I'd just like to see April O'Neil sneeze. 1987 or 2003 cartoon version, your choice. I've never been one for animal sneezes, but I suppose some people are into that.

Yeah. I cant write, but i would love to draw any of the turtles and if anyone's willing id love to do a collaboration, a write and illustrate sort of thing... :wub:

or trade...whatever..

OHHHH!! I'm up for it! :)

I'm up for it!! *Arrow points at me and says "Biggest TMNT geek"* You don't believie me, well this might prove it:

I started to watch TMNT when I was 4 years old, I'm 22 now I've been a fan for over 18 years.

I have a site dedicated to TMNT BUT! I have created my own looks for the TMNT, sure they look the same, just small changes ^-^

When my best friend and I were small kids we began role playing as the TMNT, that's where we gave them new looks and created new characters.

I know everything about them ^^

And my idea was write one anyway with ot without a partner, but I'm highly interested in this

Personally, I'd just like to see April O'Neil sneeze. 1987 or 2003 cartoon version, your choice. I've never been one for animal sneezes, but I suppose some people are into that.

Ok dude this isn't a request thread so sorry, pledge that somewhere else :heart:

This is for those freaky turtle loving fetishists :drool:

Wow Umeko, thats an impressive resume :blushing:

Bu--...Kisaa.... :drool:

Now how do i choose? :drool:

This is for those freaky turtle loving fetishists :omg:

Wow Umeko, thats an impressive resume :lol:

Bu--...Kisaa.... :drool:

Now how do i choose? :drool:

AWW! Poor hippo. That's what happens when you have awesome art and a love for turtles. Get jumped all over. XD Bah, me and my brothers were extremist tmnt fans. Now that my chibi is, it's a vicious circle. :blushing: pluskisawasfirst. :heart: What? X3

SWEETIE!!! :drool: I just read what happened. So glad you are ok. :blushing:

:drool: im alive :drool:

Eh, um... i dont want to leave either one of you dissapointed .... :heart:

erm...

draw straws? :drool:

Eh, um... i dont want to leave either one of you dissapointed .... :heart:

erm...

draw straws? :drool:

Awww, a conundrum. :drool: Well, I was going to do something with them (though it's a little hard to get a bunny going) as I have a few other things I'm working on. I would have asked a preference and put it to the top of my list. XDD!

ok, this sounds SO DAMN stupid, but i really am going to flip a coin. Umeko, you're heads. Kisa, you're tails. And i dont believe in that heads-is-more-likely-to-come-out crap.

i swear i'll tell the truth. Heck, i dont have any reason not to becuase i would have already picked one of you if i favoured :wub:

I'll PM you both. :D

Archived