Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies take off with a bang. (Self ob.)

Guest Descry

Guest Descry

So, I was sitting here as usual, not doing a heck of a lot. All night I've felt a little iffy - eyes sort of itchy and watery, nose a little tickly - though not enough to actually bring it to my attention. THIS, however, was certainly enough for me to get the idea...

Without warning, my nose started itching like mad. Knowing what was comming, I got up and sat down on my bed ('cause it's SOFT!) and set down a box of tissues in my lap. Breathing shallowly, I sat with my eyes shut for a while, my eyes watered and the tickle grew fiercely. Then, as suddenly as the tickling had started, I jerked foreward with a desperate 'hitshoo!'. I'd managed to get a tissue up in time to catch it, and it was lucky, because many more followed. 'Hi..hishoo! shoo! tishoo!....hishoo!' and the like, continuing on for quite a while. Must've been like..A million sneezes. Or at least twenty. Whatever. It was great and awful at the same time.

...For anyone who's curious, no the single tissue didn't hold out for very long, though since I was in mid-fit, I didn't really get a chance to switch it out or anything. So...Needless to say, my hand was pretty soggy afterwards. (Yes, I washed it. That's how I roll.)

I blew my nose afterwards...Sort of medium sounding in volume and pretty wet and...productive...For those who enjoy a descrption. Sorry I kind of sucked at describing it, though. But hey, something is better than nothing.

Anyway, with 'luck' I'll be like this all week. And then some. Yay?

Awww, this was a lovely self-observation! Thank you so much for sharing! Mmmmmmmmm! :)

Wow! I wish I was there to witness that! Must have been very nice! Mmmmm....

-Yiffy

Archived