Sneeze Fetish Forum

second self obs f

chui

:) far be it from me to deny the continuation of this run of sneezes...just when i thought it was safe to try to go back to bed this morning....it struck again....just for you Yiffy, a nice juicy one.

"eh-Schuu"

quite frankly i feel as though i have been followed around by an invisible, insanely handsome man with a jar of organic cayanne pepper, a fetish and a cold all day... :drool: oh wait, im dreaming again...

i must have gotten into something though, for this afternoon the sneezes just kept coming. all the while i was trying to study...

"ha-Chu"

"he-he-Choo"

"he-Hechu"

"ha-Tschuuu"

they just kept coming, and increasing in speed and force...now, im sure that some of you may like loud sneezes, but my own sneezes almost scare me when i have a cold... :D

i just dont know what to do...so, im keeping count...so far this cold my highest day was 10...that may actually be a lifetime high for most sneezes in one day for me....im at 8 so far today and still have a few hours to go..i think i can set a new record...keep your fingers crossed.

Yay! awesome! :clapping:

hehe, i love the way you make the font bigger and bolder as they get stronger.....mm.... :rolleyes:

well, since the day is just about over, i had to update with my latest sneez...this makes 9..not a record, but still impressive. this latest one was so fast i actually bit my tongue and almost cried

:clapping:

ah well, night and blessings to all!!

I could have sworn you did 12 that day you were wonderfully wrong in my kitchen. 12 total for the day, I mean!

Hmm, that's quite a lot of blessing opportunities I missed. *taps chin thoughtfully* I'm sure I'll think of SOME way to "bless" you.... :clapping:

...now, im sure that some of you may like loud sneezes,

Bless you! Yes indeed, I love loud sneezes, especially when a series of sneezes starts off at a medium level, then keeps building, and building, and building! Thank you for sharing your new found sneeziness with us!

Well, there'll always be another opportunity to try for your personal best.

I could have sworn you did 12 that day you were wonderfully wrong in my kitchen. 12 total for the day, I mean!

Hmm, that's quite a lot of blessing opportunities I missed. *taps chin thoughtfully* I'm sure I'll think of SOME way to "bless" you.... ;)

:) oh really??

and thanks AG

yes, thanks for the wonderful self obs ;) and i am one of those that totally love lous sneezes, they don't scare me, but they make me hot and bothered :) hehe

Archived