Sneeze Fetish Forum

video made according to your desires ...

countless

Imagine that you could order a tailor made sneeze video ... :yuck:

What would you like to see ??

Imagine that you could order a tailor made sneeze video ... :yuck:

Buildups, buildups, buildups and buildups.

Holdbacks and teases are good too ;-)

Oh and did I mention buildups? :lol:

Wow, I don't know if there's enough room to list everything I'd want in a video!! :blushing: I do remember this really nice video that used to be on youtube, where the guy was about to sneeze, and it didn't come out right away. He would hold the tissue in front of his face, and I think his girlfriend was taping it, and his breath would kind of hitch, and then it would disappear and he'd just kind of smile. The video was poor quality, but in the end, he finally sneezed into the tissue. I can't find it anymore, so it must be gone. But, if a guy could do a video like that for me, I'd love it! :yuck:

So, the false starts are good. And really, almost anything goes. As long as I like the person's sneezes, I would probably like the video. And if any guy out there wants to make ME a custom video, I'm all for it! :lol:

A Completely Unrealistic thought....

Firth in Pride and Predujice sopping wet in breeches sneezing helplessly and changing to take a hot steaming bath.

Otherwise.... cute guy (floppy hair is a Plus), gorgeous voice (accent is a Plus), something with plot but not goofy or overly dramatic. Realistic like.

GAAAAAH!! I'm so not good at this.

So much to chose from:

-build ups, of course

-sneezing from an obvious, tangible allergen (like a flower)

-teasing that person (male person) with the allergen

-talking while sneezing

-stuck sneezes

I'm pretty easy in this department....

Male or female will do, as long as it's quite a few sneezes with some hint of desperation which would cause that "full body shudder" that I love so much. I'm a big "fit" fan in that respect. And geh, no talking. Just sneeze! :lol:

I mean, I could go into more detail, but I pretty much write all of that stuff anyway in my fiction, so I won't bore you with it here. :yuck:

~Aku

Well like tma, I think MY dream video would take place within the confines of a certain fandom. :) But hey, it's a "dream" video...nobody said it had to be based on reality!

Without daydreaming profusely on the subject, here are the things that come to mind immediately:

-Definitely a plot. I'm a big fan of "surprise sneezing". That is when you're watching or reading something completely without the expectation of a sneeze, and then one happens. When you're watching something because all it's about is sneezing, that doesn't hold my attention as much.

-That being said, an obvious cold is ALWAYS nice. Especially when the REASON for the cold is apparent...my favourite is always getting soaked in the rain!

-A brief momentary wide-eyed look of surprise just prior to the sneeze.

-Fits are delightful, especially when the person is clearly desperately trying to stop. I like groups of three.

-A couple false starts would be nice but not TOO much buildup.

-Sneezes that happen too quickly for the person to get their hands up in time and that are strong enough to cause full body movement.

-FAILED STIFLES! Oh yes!

Okay that's enough for now...(wanders off in a daze...)

My hot grade 5 teacher from all those years back sneezing the way she used to...god year 5 was HEAVEN :)

in the video she'd be sitting on "the story chair" :lol: reading some book, doesn't matter what, and she'd break off every now and then and sneeze once or twice and the other male grade 5 teacher would bless her each time like he did....

*shivers* id give ANYTHING to relive that moment when my fetish was really ACTIVE..... :cryhappy:

god im such a freaked up fetishist :lol:

Firth in Pride and Predujice sopping wet in breeches sneezing helplessly and changing to take a hot steaming bath.

Mmmmmm.... I think if that was ever made, I could die a very happy girl indeed. And I'm using 'die' in the Shakespearean sense.

My ideal? I'm thinking period costumes and gothic-ness. Howling storm outside. Byronic hero in an open shirt pacing moodily in front of a fire, tortured with tickles and sniffles from a terrible cold. Then he'd have to be completely overcome by aching build-ups and false starts that culminated in powerful, wet sneezes. Sneezes in fits that left him bed double and shivering. Of course, the castle is completely deserted and he's too much of a man to ever think of taking himself to bed, so he'd have to put up with the sneezing all night long...

Imagine that you could order a tailor made sneeze video ... :)

It would have to involve female sneezers exclusively.

My movie would contain:

* Sneezes in a crowded elevator or bus, impossible to avoid spraying someone. Uncovered of course :cryhappy:

* If possible: two women making each other sneeze, and catching each other's sneezes with their bodies, while commenting on each others performance.

* Real sneezes only

I have fantasized about this very topic more times than I can count :)

Mine would have to invlove

> allergies

> sneezing while hiding (of course :lol: )

> sneeze torture

> feathers

> big build-ups

> and of course Scooby Doo :cryhappy:

Well, let me add to what I take to be the male tendency...

I think it would have to involve lots of nudity and a number of women; hay fever, real uncovered sneezes with buildups, talking and sneezing messily over each other.

One particular sequence I keep imagining [and assume I've never seen in reality] would involve a naked lady looking in a mirror , perhaps for the beginning of a sneezy episode [cf the Rokeby Venus], then turning andwalking to camera while building up and sneezing a few times; finishing a fit standing or sitting [or lying, come to think of it ] still.

My hot grade 5 teacher from all those years back sneezing the way she used to...in the video she'd be sitting on "the story chair" :) reading some book

Yes, now that I think about it, it must take place in the story chair!! Daphine's suggestion of sneeze torture also sounds like it has possibilities.

My hot grade 5 teacher from all those years back sneezing the way she used to...in the video she'd be sitting on "the story chair" :cryhappy: reading some book

Daphine's suggestion of sneeze torture also sounds like it has possibilities.

Ahhh, sneeze torture :)

I prefer females sneezing (except from my fiance and certain male ones) so the ultimate would probably be a woman sneezing lots and lots and lots. Preferably no stifles and some build ups. :twisted:

Tailor made ? .. Duh sounds that similar to Sailor made .. :rolleyes: .

I would chose something pretty weird .. which i certainly won't post :innocent:.

But actually .. i think videos in general are great :innocent::rolleyes::twisted: .. though in contrary to Aku .. i think i would like a bit of talking .. espacially if said woman has a nice voice ... ohh .. which makes me point out .. i don't think i would pick a man :innocent:. Even though i'm rather picky in what i like i don't think i'm picky in picking from what i like :hug: .. if that makes any sense at all :D

Mmmmmm.... I think if that was ever made, I could die a very happy girl indeed. And I'm using 'die' in the Shakespearean sense.

My ideal? I'm thinking period costumes and gothic-ness. Howling storm outside. Byronic hero in an open shirt pacing moodily in front of a fire, tortured with tickles and sniffles from a terrible cold. Then he'd have to be completely overcome by aching build-ups and false starts that culminated in powerful, wet sneezes. Sneezes in fits that left him bed double and shivering. Of course, the castle is completely deserted and he's too much of a man to ever think of taking himself to bed, so he'd have to put up with the sneezing all night long...

*nods emphatically* :pimp: Brain exploded from reading this and thinking about it. Cannot think anymore.

:pimp: A girl whose hands are tied up behind her back. Something bothers her nose and she tries to avoid sneezing by moving her nose... it doesn't work, a face screws up, buildup, she tries to hold back.... and finally has a sneezing fit.
Guest FriarTom

Although from what I have readhere over the years, I appear to be in the minority, I am a huge fan of induced sneezes, preferably using the tissue method. My older cousing used to do that in from of me all the time when I was in grade school. She just enjoyed sneezing and did it everychance she got. She'd sit there watching TV with me while she babysat, holding a twirled up klennex in her nose. It was not uncommon for her to get 20 some odd sneezes sitting there. Not all at once, and she did not make a big deal about it.

First real arousal I can remember - I was about 7-8 yeras old and she must ahve been 14-15. She was doing her thing with the tissue as usual, and I was staring, I mean really staring at he. She looked at me and a single tear ran down her cheek. I asked what was wrong. She said congestedly, "Nothing. I'm just trying to sneeze. It feels good sometimes."

The look on my face must have been priceless. ;)

FT

Taller, thin guy with brown, floppy hair, coming home from the cold outside all bundled up, opening the door coughing with a runny nose. He fights sneezes while struggling to get out of his wet coat and boots. He blows his nose and he's just beyond congested. The tip of it is bright red. He coughs weakly into his first and sneezes so powerfully he bends over. He goes through the motions of making some tea but he can barely stay upright, and leans against the counter and battles a fit of wet sneezes. Finally with a cup of tea in hand he makes it to the bedroom where he changes into warm pajamas and tucks himself into bed, all sniffly and sneezing, clutching his chest against a few coughs.

*melt*

Taller, thin guy with brown, floppy hair, coming home from the cold outside all bundled up, opening the door coughing with a runny nose. He fights sneezes while struggling to get out of his wet coat and boots. He blows his nose and he's just beyond congested. The tip of it is bright red. He coughs weakly into his first and sneezes so powerfully he bends over. He goes through the motions of making some tea but he can barely stay upright, and leans against the counter and battles a fit of wet sneezes. Finally with a cup of tea in hand he makes it to the bedroom where he changes into warm pajamas and tucks himself into bed, all sniffly and sneezing, clutching his chest against a few coughs.

*melt*

:yes:

Can I have a copy of that video as well .. ??

C

Guest iffthelurker

Hmm. I'd say that I'd want one that was animated, either frame or CG. And it could be of just about any of the slashalicious anime/game coldfics with a plot (not a huge fan of PWPs) that have been posted here (or any of the bajillion unfinished ones sitting on my harddrive). Kadaj or Yuushi or Hakkai or Yuki (pick a Yuki, any Yuki) or Vayne or Naoji or Sakuya or Zechs or...yeah. Or any of the period fics with original characters. Whatever it was, I'd want lots of nice, wet, coldish sneezes, especially the extra powerful kind...or lots of half-stifles...or...:D I get just about as much out of the comfort cheesygoo as I do out of the wrongness, so getting that as well would make me MELT!

*melt*

:yes:

Can I have a copy of that video as well .. ??

C

Why of course!

The idea of it makes me a little :mellow: too!

A video based on any of my favorite sneeze fics. Hot guy + hayfever + lots and lots of nose rubbing and build-ups + some kind of plot. :drool:

Archived