Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chui gets that encore...

Ok, you would think I was lieing with an obs this surreal. But hey, thats our group.

My freind J (see my previous obs posts) is just getting over her cold that she was getting on Monday. Shes in the phase where shes not ill, but she's hypersensitive to allergens. And shes still giving cold sneezes.

So, I literally got about 30 uber cute sneezes from her. Many were incredibly wet, kind of 'usssshhhhh' sneezes, into her chest or hands. One particular sneeze, she hitched it twice, shrugged as if to say it was over then sneezed oto her bf. Some were her normal 'isshhooo!' sneezes.

I also got 3 other obs. One from a girl who usually hitches for what seems like years (one time, she asked me to tickle it out for her:) ). However, this was another cold sneeze and so all I can tell you is 'I'm gonna... heesssssh!'. Her eyes were to die for at that point.

Then there's my 'honey, another J. (I say hunny as a polite term for b***h). She is another one who 'knows' I like sneezes, so she did a little show for me on her last sneeze. Fist off, in the foyer of the show we were seeing (Avenue Q), she did a quick double, down her gorgeous chest. LAter, going back, we were talking and she goes 'Matt I'm going to do that thing you like. Now. Hachoo!' Dry, very cute.

I love my life.

Holy crap this is long.

:innocent: thank you, thank you, a thousand times thank you!!!

i love it...absolutely love it...oh my...sneezing on someone else :twisted: ...changing the sound to please the listener, and my absolute fave..announcing the sneeze and getting cut off in the process! by all means keep me posted!

you do have a wonderful life!! :innocent:

Lamborghini
you do have a wonderful life!! :)

Ya think?

She's right you know. When you're in that dusty theatre with J, man, I sooooooooooo wanna be you for those couple of hours.

Lamborghini

I also got 3 other obs. One from a girl who usually hitches for what seems like years (one time, she asked me to tickle it out for her:) ).

Is anyone besides me interested in details on this one??

I also got 3 other obs. One from a girl who usually hitches for what seems like years (one time, she asked me to tickle it out for her:) ).

of course. i wanna know how you tickle it out! >:D

^^

Details may be fuzzy, this was a while ago

Ok, this girl, call her S, has an allergy to dogs. And one time, as we're rehearsing a scene together and she's directing/running my lines, she gets this glazed expression and rubs her nose (which is slightly turned up, with little flair). I ask her if she's ok and she says that magic 'I'm allergic to something'. Now, I've got my freinds jacket on. My freind with the dog.

Are we seeing the next part already?

She gives a quick 'Heh-tisch!' and then her patented "I'm so vulnerable you want to cuddle me" sneeze face comes on and she does this 'Heh... heeeh-Tischh!". And then she hitches again, but she's stuck. By this time I'm having trouble controlling my reaction so I sit down 'casually' and reach in my bag for a tissue. At this point she notices the doggy hairs and pushes them away. I make to put them in another room, but she motions for me to come closer and smells the hairs. I take one and brush it near her nose, whereupon she sneezes a stifle, and goes to blow her nose.

A great little obs, but it resulted in her looking at me funny for about a month. I think she figured I was enjoying it.

I make to put them in another room, but she motions for me to come closer and smells the hairs. I take one and brush it near her nose, whereupon she sneezes a stifle, and goes to blow her nose.

OMG!!! you brushed one near her nose! You're my hero!! Thanks for the rest of the story.

:D

Archived