Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request for Baniira

Animeeze

First of all, I consider Baniira to be one of the best artists here. I want to request another Anja pic of one where she sneezes from pepper. I wouldn't mind seeing Anja in a bikini either! :o

Keep up the GREAT work, Baniira! Muchas Gracias!

First of all, I consider Baniira to be one of the best artists here. I want to request another Anja pic of one where she sneezes from pepper. I wouldn't mind seeing Anja in a bikini either! :o

Keep up the GREAT work, Baniira! Muchas Gracias!

I'm with you on this one.

Ahahahahaha! n____n;;;

Well I'll see what I can do. But Baniira's spirits are mucho dampened. she needs help now. her flash drive is being bitchy, and she lost some very very loved and RECENT art of her curvy characters, and doesn't want to start over. Takes forever to soft cell shade. DX

and...then. My mom is in the hospital. Broke her ankle. Needs a screw in it. and..and. and. T__T she'll have arthritis in a few years, and I can't help but wonder on how much longer she has to live. she treats me like crap, but she's in sort of bad shape, and I love her. Very much.

and. then. what else. oh yeah.

I'll see if I can draw it. But I'll have to reinstall stuff. I had to reformat my got-dang computer.

Shame about your mum, yeah. A plague on hard drives and all their silicon-based ilk! Reinstalling! Rebooting! It makes me so damn angry! *Boots computer in rage*. Love to see a pic of Anja in a bikini (though it wouldn't be much different to her usual clothes). Yummy! :pimp:

Archived