Sneeze Fetish Forum

quickie (male obs)

something-instinctual

I was coming back from my run and I stopped at 4 way intersection, when this guy in a mustang convertable across the street from me was turning right, and at that very moment he turns to his left AS he's turning and sneezes a double..."AAAARUSHOO! RUSHOO!" Huh, what are the chances? lol

Awww, very cute obs! I happen to LOVE sneezing while driving! And making a turn? Very talented! Thanks for sharing! :rolleyes:

Wow, that's an accident waiting to happen! :rolleyes:

Totally beats the day I was stopped behind a guy in a convertible at a red light who, uh, leaned over the side of his car and threw up. That was just so not sexy. If only I could erase that particular tape, but every now and then I think about it and shudder in horror.

I was coming back from my run and I stopped at 4 way intersection, when this guy in a mustang convertable across the street from me was turning right, and at that very moment he turns to his left AS he's turning and sneezes a double..."AAAARUSHOO! RUSHOO!" Huh, what are the chances? lol

Wonderful. I go out for runs all the time and I've never been lucky enough to catch anything. Good for you. :thumbsup2:

Archived