Sneeze Fetish Forum

My gf is sick and very sneezy

Armor.

My girlfriend wis sick. I've been dating her for 7 months and never heard her sneeze/come remotely close to being sick. :bleh:

Except for yesterday.

She called me up at about 5 in the morning, complaining that she didn't feel well. I couldn't even understand her. Maybe it was because I was half asleep, or maybe it was because it sounded like she said "I dote feel goot I tink I'm coming down with somepthink" or maybe it was a mixture of the both.

But either way I felt bad for her, I really did. She was cute though, don't get me wrong. I wanted to help her, but what could I do? It was 5 in the morning and there wasn't much I could do on the phone. So I stayed on the phone, trying to keep myself awake just listening to her complain. Which was fine, because she never complains. She's the independent I-Can-Do-Anything-On-My-Own-And-Dont-Need-Help type of girl. So her coming to me complaining about being sick was a huge thing for me, and I wasn't about to let it go.

After about a minute of silence on the phone, she suddenly took in a breath and said quickly "Hun, I have to sneeze." At that point I was dozing off, and just kinda muttered an "Mhmm" and within two seconds I heard her start to breathe heavily, then let out a "Hechoo" and "Achoo!" Her sneezes weren't REAL powerful, but enough that I could tell that it had taken the breath out of her. Her sneezes were very feminine too, but not all squeaky and high-pitched. They were just...Perfect.

Now, first of all...By what she's told me (don't ask me how I got her to say this, but somehow I did) she doesn't sneeze twice in a row. So I was instantly up. :innocent: I was in awe. First time I heard her sneeze, and she was perfect. I couldn't speak. After about ten seconds of listening to her breathing patterns, I said "Bless you sweetie." I wanted to say more, but that was all I could manage for right then. I stayed on the phone with her til about breakfast time, then decided to go be with her.

I got to her house, and she was laying on the couch with a blanket wrapped up around her. I asked her if I could lay down with her, and she nodded. So I crawled under the blanket with her and wrapped my arms around her, just in time to feel her breathing quicken. I knew what was coming. She drew in a slow breathe and held it, and stayed in with a pre-sneeze face for about 5 minutes (which was absolutely adorable by the way) and then released three "Achoo! Heh-ESHOO! Acheshoo!" She buried her face in my chest, and I muttered a "Bless you." I could see that she was uncomfortable, so I reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box on the ground next to her, and held it to her nose for her. She was so weak I couldn't help it :blushing: Within two seconds, she sneezed again, this time, a wetter, more powerful "HASHOO!" Good thing I had the tissue there for her :wub: I said "Bless you!" and started rubbing her back.

Before I finished saying the and of "You" she took in a quick breathe and sneezed straight into my chest. Omg, it was amazing :lol: I blessed her again, and asked if she was alright...And she said that she was, then looked at my shirt and said "I'm sorry" in the cutest little voice ever (even though she had nothing to be sorry for and there was nothing on my shirt). I told her that it was no big deal, and offered her another tissue, which she took, and within 5 minutes she was in a feverish sleep in my arms, with her head against my chest.

Pretty much the rest of the night was that, she woke up and sneezed a couple times, but then went back to sleep. I guess it's stupid to say that it was the best night ever, but it was. And for all of you who like things like this, I hope one day it'll happen to you. It really is amazing! ^_^

AWWW~!! Your poor gf! I hope she feels better soon, but in the meantime, AH~! Lucky you~! *__* You're both so cute. XD

That sounds super romantical and sweet!!! SIIIGGHH!!! How dreamy!

Absolutely. You're such a dear to her. What a great obs. Hopes she's still not so miserable.

That was so adorable!!! >:D I loved how she sneezed straight into your chest. I wish I could get a guy who would do that for me when he's sick, AW!!! so cute!!!

The whole situation sounds so cute. Does she know you like sneezing?

The whole situation sounds so cute. Does she know you like sneezing?

Naw, she knows I like her when she's cute, and I tell her she's cute when she's sick, but that's about as far as it's gotten. I'm sure I'll tell her soon =)

Lovely stuff! Being sneezed on and hankie work and a nice "I'm sorry" all in one day! Amazing.

Welcome to the forum.

Lovely stuff! Being sneezed on and hankie work and a nice "I'm sorry" all in one day! Amazing.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you =) It was very nice

That was so adorable!!! :rolleyes: I loved how she sneezed straight into your chest. I wish I could get a guy who would do that for me when he's sick, AW!!! so cute!!!

No worries, I'm sure you'll find someone! :laugh:

• 1 month later...

That was a very sweet obs, thank you for sharing.

I really don't like having colds myself, but I wish I had a boyfriend to take care of me when I do get one. And I would gladly take care of him, too. :P

Archived