Sneeze Fetish Forum

Misty from Pokemon (f)

K.Matsuri

Hmm, it appears that this is a highly-requested character! I happen to be a *huge* Poke-nerd, so I couldn't help but draw up a quick sketch of everyone's favorite water gym leader biggrin.png She's a character I'm pretty familiar with drawing, so maybe I'll do more heh.gif

misty.jpg

Random fact: Misty is the only main good-guy character out of the first four seasons - my beloved Tracey included! - who never gets sick in the show. (I told you I was a Poke-nerd.)

I hope you all like her happy.png

::Edited to add Tracey's name to the random trivia fact blushing.gif::

=D She's so pretty...I've been looking for some sort of Pokémon art around here. Well, now I've found some!

Gah, that fact bothered me too-- wait! When does everyone else get sick? How come I never knew about this?!

Aah, I'm so glad you all like her ;w; I'm thinking of doing a Nurse Joy piece next, but I have to finish all my schoolwork first. Final projects, you know? But, I will draw it and post it here! I'm thinking it'll be a marker and colored pencil piece.

Gah, that fact bothered me too-- wait! When does everyone else get sick? How come I never knew about this?!

Ash and Tracey get Stun Spored in the Orange Islands (season 2) episode "The Stun Spore Detour". To be fair, these are fevers, but hey, I like that kind of thing. Misty takes care of them :lol: In season...3? I think? One of the Johto seasons, Brock also gets a fever and Ash and Misty have to take over his chores for a day. They then stop taking Brock for granted. Brock gets sick again in Season 4, in the banned episode "The Ice Caves". He actually sneezes in this one :winkkiss: It's a hypothermia-induced cold. He gets taken care of by a Jynx. I haven't been keeping up with the last few seasons, so there might be more, but again, I haven't been keeping track.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived