Sneeze Fetish Forum

Zuko for Karma :3

Garnet

As promised, here's some pissy, exiled fire nation prince, being all sneezy :thumbsup2: Hope you don't mind that I included Jin. Some people seem to hate her, but she's just too goddamned cute for me to resist <_<

And to uh... debrief those who've not seen this episode/series, he's a fire manipulator/bender all incognito in an enemy kingdom (hence why she's calling him Li, and seems rather unsettled when he bursts into flame. Yes. Shh.)

P.S. Totally whored the backgrounds from Avatar screencaps, so. Y'know. I take no credit for those. Just the rest of it :3

zukojinfinal.jpg

OMG AWESOME!!! :laugh:<_<

Garnet, you godess of art! :thumbsup2: This is just...just.... GHAAAA!

*faints*

Woohooo! :thumbsup2: I don't know what to say, it's just....perfect! He looks like Zuko, the buildup looks real and the sneeze looks real....

Not to mention the fact that Jin (of all people) worries about him (and sees him sneeze). Gah, I can't explain my feelings for it, but at least I can say it's really sweet! And I don't hate Jin (in fact, I'm a Jin- <_< -Zuko fan!)

OK! I will finally post this! (Honestly I tried twice and kept getting distracted and have like... 7 tabs up in firefox right now. XD)

Like I told you, this is just totally impressive. You've really outdone yourself and I dunno if it's because it's in comic form, but it's just like stare-at-able. As... I've done it. Fufufufu! X3

THOUGH YOU BUG ME TO WATCH THIS, I'm glad I watched that episode because Zuko is BRUTALLY hot there. *PURR*

YOU TEH WINNER OF HOTSEXYNESS!

Hahaha, I take it that means you like it, Konatsu? ^^; And thanks VoOs, I don't know about goddess, but I did kind of put forth half an effort on this one, at least XD

TeaParty, aren't they just the cutest thing? I wanted more interaction with them so bad, but this is how their little "date" went in my head, yes 8) And then she either fusses over him or flees in terror. I haven't decided which.

And Kisa, YEAH YOU'RE DAMNED RIGHT HE'S HOT >:[ He's always hot and you should watch whole series cause I say so. Then I can yak your ear off about it EVEN MORE! 8D

Weh? Mah? shebbehhggehhh.... ughmagawdd.....

YEEOOWWCCCH!! That is just far. too. hot.

:wub: hot? flames? get it??

eh...sorry. :) i have a bad way with puns.

Um...what can i say? i think i've done enough babbling. Garnet, you are amazing. AMAZING. and the picture? im survived it hasn't burst up in flames yet.

On a slightly more artistic tone the background is REALLY clever and the colouring is beautiful.

Very well done :lol:

Hahaha, awww, thanks hippo, I'll forgive your puns on account of you're too damned sweet for your own good ^^; And quite pleased that you like it, chancy! 8) I love Zuko too, I'm actually surprised that I haven't written or drawn him at all yet. I think I was pretty sure that I was the only one, but now that I know I have a receptive audience... mwuahaha!

Oh my goodness that's so hot!...not to mention wonderful on the coloring! It looks like screen grabs out of a real cartoon. Of course you may be a real cartoonist- not meaning to insult :nohappy: But really, its great.

Thank you so much! I'm not a cartoonist, but that is quite the complement! I'm glad that it came out looking somewhat similar to the style of the original.

And now for a bit of bitterness: looks like this piece got ripped off and reposted to an Avatar forum, with someone else claiming that they drew it. http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=5220.0

Aren't people marvelous? :cry:

Yeah, fortunately the mods over there were pretty speedy and locked it down. I hate to say it, but unless she comes forward and claims otherwise, I have this sneaking suspicion that Karma was the one who reposted it. She never commented on the finished picture here, and had the same typing style and quirks/phrases as the thief -- i.e "thankies" and "*huggles*" and whatnot.

Charming, no? This is why I rarely do requests.

That's what I said, thinking it was that or someone from the forum. D: I seriously doubt who did it would have the balls to apologize much less come clean about it. Which is horribly messed up. :cry: Which ruins it for us art-whores who like art without having to worry about teeny little thumbnails/watermarks because people want to pretend they are artists.

I mean, what do people do after that anyway? XD "Oh, where is more of your art? You should draw more because clearly this is awesome." "Weeeell I uh... here is something!" "That looks...nothing like the other. :|" "MY STYLES VARY!"

Wow, that person was really shameless. That's awful.

It really is a great piece of art, though. I especially like the lines and colors.

And now for a bit of bitterness: looks like this piece got ripped off and reposted to an Avatar forum, with someone else claiming that they drew it. http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=5220.0

Aren't people marvelous? :cry:

Ah! I was gobsmacked when I saw that, honestly. I mean, they even pilfered your COMMENTARY on the backgrounds! I suppose the good thing in the situation is that you CAUGHT them and got it removed. And that people said it was good, and with good cause of course. I am in AWE of your CG colouring-ness because I can't do anything on a computer (indeed useless unless I can hold the implement in my hand such as a brush or blade!)

Hopefully this is just a one off incident and the forum won't suffer by artists becoming shy to post their art for fear of similar incidents happening!

Yeah, fortunately the mods over there were pretty speedy and locked it down. I hate to say it, but unless she comes forward and claims otherwise, I have this sneaking suspicion that Karma was the one who reposted it. She never commented on the finished picture here, and had the same typing style and quirks/phrases as the thief -- i.e "thankies" and "*huggles*" and whatnot.

Charming, no? This is why I rarely do requests.

Yeah, and how am I ever gonna dare to do requests? :thumbsup2:

And, yes, I think it was someone from this forum.

• 4 months later...

This is amazing, but I've already proposed to you -- so you know how I feel.

You've got the style down so perfectly. It's fantastic.

Emo prince wangstbucket needs to sneeze exactly like this in Season 3 or else I will have to picket, or at least hold a prayer vigil or something.

Ok, who the hell is Karma and where can i take the piss out of her?! :lol: And when is she going to step up and apologise?!

That is by far the MOST HORRIBLE thing i have ever seen :nohappy:

Nicely handled, mate! :snorkle:

Ok, who the hell is Karma and where can i take the piss out of her?! :) And when is she going to step up and apologise?!

That is by far the MOST HORRIBLE thing i have ever seen :lol:

Nicely handled, mate! :laugh:

But hey, we don't know for sure if it was her (or do we?)! Althought 99% of all suspicion here points at her. :blushing:

I like this, tho, Zuko's sis wouldn't be there, smiling and he woulsn't be talking to her.

They hate each others.

But :shy: you made him so hot!

Archived