Sneeze Fetish Forum

convention-self obs-f

sneezeaholic

So I was at a rather large convention yesterday. Science fiction media thing. There were several thousand people there and every kind of sneeze imaginable. While standing in a line I got to talking to this guy behind me. A few minutes into our chatting I felt a sneeze coming on. I was trying to pay attention to him but was obviously distracted. He asked a question at this point (I don't even remember it) and as I was asking him to repeat the sneeze built up and my breath was hitching. "Sorry, didn't hear you. Could you re-aahhh repea--aaahh repeat thaaa aahhh AAPPTCHOOOOOOOOOO!" "oh bless you. Good sneeze" he replied. We talked a bit more about this and that when I felt another sneeze coming on. This time as he was talking I held up a finger indicating he should wait. I felt this one coming from way down deep. My nose scrunched up lots of breath hitching...the works. He said "oh here comes a big one." I slightly nodded waiting for this sucker to come out. I inhaled deeply and "HUUUPT-CHOOOOO. HEPPSHEEEW. AAASHEEEEEEW!" Each was so strong I bent at the waist. This guy, whose name I never did get, Said "wow bless you. Are you done now? or will there be more?" "i think I'm done" I laughed, slightly embaressed.

All in all a great show for sneeze watching/listening. I'll post more obs from it soon.

Guest WalterDESneeze

Bless YOU!!!!

So I was at a rather large convention yesterday. Science fiction media thing. There were several thousand people there and every kind of sneeze imaginable. While standing in a line I got to talking to this guy behind me. A few minutes into our chatting I felt a sneeze coming on. I was trying to pay attention to him but was obviously distracted. He asked a question at this point (I don't even remember it) and as I was asking him to repeat the sneeze built up and my breath was hitching. "Sorry, didn't hear you. Could you re-aahhh repea--aaahh repeat thaaa aahhh AAPPTCHOOOOOOOOOO!" "oh bless you. Good sneeze" he replied. We talked a bit more about this and that when I felt another sneeze coming on. This time as he was talking I held up a finger indicating he should wait. I felt this one coming from way down deep. My nose scrunched up lots of breath hitching...the works. He said "oh here comes a big one." I slightly nodded waiting for this sucker to come out. I inhaled deeply and "HUUUPT-CHOOOOO. HEPPSHEEEW. AAASHEEEEEEW!" Each was so strong I bent at the waist. This guy, whose name I never did get, Said "wow bless you. Are you done now? or will there be more?" "i think I'm done" I laughed, slightly embaressed.

All in all a great show for sneeze watching/listening. I'll post more obs from it soon.

Usually I try not to think about all the people running around with all their germs from all over the place at those huge conventions...

And part of me wonders if it's the same convention I had to miss back home due to school :o

Either way, that discussion is extremely funny. I'm glad you go to witness it :blink: Excellent way to pass time in those horribly dull lines!!

Bless you! Awesome obs, the only thing that could have made it better is if I had been the guy standing in line behind you!

Usually I try not to think about all the people running around with all their germs from all over the place at those huge conventions...

And part of me wonders if it's the same convention I had to miss back home due to school :cry:

Either way, that discussion is extremely funny. I'm glad you go to witness it :D Excellent way to pass time in those horribly dull lines!!

Yes the germ potential is up there. I know I wash my hands much more often at them than in other everyday circumstances.

The con was in Denver, is it the same one?

Bless you! Awesome obs, the only thing that could have made it better is if I had been the guy standing in line behind you!

Thank you :-)

Archived