Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request/Trade thingy?

YoriYori

:twisted: I hope it's ok to post something like this here...

I was wondering if anyone would wanna do a small art trade with me~? I'll draw your sneeze request and you draw mine? I don't want to publically post a link to my DA because I'm really private about my fetish and I don't want to connect my SFF self to my "rest of the internet" self xD" but if you're interested I'd be more than happy to show you examples in pm or something :3. My style is mostly anime/game-ish~ I use OC/PS and a wacom intuos 3 ^^ for reference... but I'm happy with any trade media!

annnyways x_X I hope this is ok~

:laugh: I hope it's ok to post something like this here...

I was wondering if anyone would wanna do a small art trade with me~? I'll draw your sneeze request and you draw mine? I don't want to publically post a link to my DA because I'm really private about my fetish and I don't want to connect my SFF self to my "rest of the internet" self xD" but if you're interested I'd be more than happy to show you examples in pm or something :3. My style is mostly anime/game-ish~ I use OC/PS and a wacom intuos 3 ^^ for reference... but I'm happy with any trade media!

annnyways x_X I hope this is ok~

*Perk* Oooh, I want to see! PM me, lady, we will talk :heart:

Archived