Sneeze Fetish Forum

The "Closet Sneezers"

JackJenkey

This post is about people who actually hide or look like they are trying to hide whenever they sneeze. I am not just talking about people who try to be discreet by stifling their sneezes, holding their noses when they sneeze, and simply turning to the side when they sneeze. I am talking about people who will actually get up and walk out of a room, walk to a different area of an office, or walk a significant distance away from other when they are sneezing or if they feel a sneeze coming on. I am also talking about people who will go as far as ducking down beneath a table or behind a couch, going behind a wall or around a corner, putting an object or blacket up to cover their faces, or even go inside a closet to hide whenever they sneeze. Does anyone here do something like that? Does anyone here know someone who does that, or have you witnessed anything like that? If so, please share your thoughts or observations! Did the person who was hiding while sneezing also stifle their sneezes?

I once knew a girl who worked in my company who was not only a stifler who could do "silent sneezes" without holding her nose shut, but she also made every attempt to go and "hide" when she sneezed. I only knew how she sneezed because my desk was right next to hers, and we often worked on projects together. However, most people in the company probably never heard or saw her sneeze because they were so incredibly discreet and she usually only sneezed twice. I don't remember anyone ever blessing her or saying anything to her when she sneezed. If someone was talking to her at her desk and she needed to sneeze, she would pretend to be turning around to get something or search for something and would quickly stifle the sneezes and turn back around and keep talking. If there was a meeting and she felt a sneeze coming one, she would duck down beneath the meeting table as if to tie her shoe or grab her purse, and would sneeze 2 quick silent sneezes beneath the table before popping back up again as if nothing happened. Sometimes if she had enough advanced warning she would actually get up and leave the meeting room. Sometimes she wouldn't make it out in time and she'd sneeze silently on the way out, but nobody ever noticed. I also think she often went into the woman's room to sneeze to sneeze, if she had a really bad cold or her allergies were acting up. This is really crazy! She would sometimes suddenly get up from her desk, walk out into a dark stairwell for a few seconds and then came back in and sit down. After it happened about 5 times, I followed her out into the stairwell and realized that she was going out there to sneeze, and apparently wanted to hide the sneezes. A few times I came right out and asked her if she just sneezed and she denied it, giving some dumb excuse. I could usually tell that she was lying, but she apparently was extremely embarrassed to sneeze in public or even admit that she ever sneezed at all. I guess she's what you'd call a "closet sneezer".

Wow, that's got to be the most extreme example of closet sneezing I've ever heard. I have known people who tried to leave the room when they sneezed, but they generally didn't stifle as well; in fact, they were usually fairly loud sneezers. The interesting thing about the woman you described is that she seems to be really sneezy, but just can't come to grips with it. Anyway, that made for a really great obs (even though it wasn't posted as such). Thanks for sharing!

I always hide and stifle if I know someone will see and/or hear me. I've done this as long as I can remember. I think my reason for doing this is I don't like to bring attention to myself. Although I don't mind sneezing in front of or being blessed by another fetishist, as long as no one else is around. :laugh:

Deb ^_^

Ive seen a few girls do this around me. ^_^

but... they do it because they KNOW about my... interest. :drool:

Kinda pisses me off really. :laugh: What are they thinking? "Uh oh.... the LAST thing I wanna do is have Sternuto lust after me!!" ? :lmfao: "I sure dont wanna turn Sternuto on!" ?

I used to do this, especially when I still lived at home. My mom was one of those people that when she heard me sneeze, would say, "Oohh, do you have a cold?" Drove me nuts.

And, when I was still scared of sneezing around people, I also would go in another room and then still stifle it. ^_^

Yes this brings back a memory. My Ex's younger sister used to do this... and whatsmore she had one of THE best sneezes I've ever heard. She wasn't a stifler, she just sucrried out of the room and buried her face in a wad of tissues.

Even from behind a closed door they sounded awesome and once or twice she got caught out and I was treated to a live performance.

Funny how 25 years on I can still replay the sound of those sneezes in my head. I guess there's some things you never forget.

That described me to a T when I was back in high school :blink: . I still have been known to hide at times, it depends on the company ;) Like back when I started dating my boyfriend I hid acouple of times but lucky for me I don't sneeze alot :wacko: As I got to know him better I got more comfortable with my sneezes around him :D

That described me to a T when I was back in high school :blink: . I still have been known to hide at times, it depends on the company ;) Like back when I started dating my boyfriend I hid acouple of times but lucky for me I don't sneeze alot :wacko: As I got to know him better I got more comfortable with my sneezes around him :D

Well, who would have guessed that you would be a sneezer while hider, Daph. Idon't suppose you ever had any experiences you'd like to share?

But anyway, how I sympathise with Sternuto and [differently] Haymaker. A girlfriend of mine enjoyed hay fever and , although we often talked about it and even used it, as it were, the only time she ever had a really good uncontrollable fit anywhere near me, she leapt out of bed during the buildup and hid in the loo, whence I, being half asleep, only got the most smothered of audio.

And anotheer friend, usually the most enormous fit sneezer; I recall ANNOUNCING at a party that she was going to go into another room in order to sneeze; fortunately her sneezes were so pwerful that every one could be heard in every detail through the solid wall,.

This post is about people who actually hide or look like they are trying to hide whenever they sneeze. I am not just talking about people who try to be discreet by stifling their sneezes, holding their noses when they sneeze, and simply turning to the side when they sneeze. I am talking about people who will actually get up and walk out of a room, walk to a different area of an office, or walk a significant distance away from other when they are sneezing or if they feel a sneeze coming on. I am also talking about people who will go as far as ducking down beneath a table or behind a couch, going behind a wall or around a corner, putting an object or blacket up to cover their faces, or even go inside a closet to hide whenever they sneeze. Does anyone here do something like that? Does anyone here know someone who does that, or have you witnessed anything like that? If so, please share your thoughts or observations! Did the person who was hiding while sneezing also stifle their sneezes?

I once knew a girl who worked in my company who was not only a stifler who could do "silent sneezes" without holding her nose shut, but she also made every attempt to go and "hide" when she sneezed. I only knew how she sneezed because my desk was right next to hers, and we often worked on projects together. However, most people in the company probably never heard or saw her sneeze because they were so incredibly discreet and she usually only sneezed twice. I don't remember anyone ever blessing her or saying anything to her when she sneezed. If someone was talking to her at her desk and she needed to sneeze, she would pretend to be turning around to get something or search for something and would quickly stifle the sneezes and turn back around and keep talking. If there was a meeting and she felt a sneeze coming one, she would duck down beneath the meeting table as if to tie her shoe or grab her purse, and would sneeze 2 quick silent sneezes beneath the table before popping back up again as if nothing happened. Sometimes if she had enough advanced warning she would actually get up and leave the meeting room. Sometimes she wouldn't make it out in time and she'd sneeze silently on the way out, but nobody ever noticed. I also think she often went into the woman's room to sneeze to sneeze, if she had a really bad cold or her allergies were acting up. This is really crazy! She would sometimes suddenly get up from her desk, walk out into a dark stairwell for a few seconds and then came back in and sit down. After it happened about 5 times, I followed her out into the stairwell and realized that she was going out there to sneeze, and apparently wanted to hide the sneezes. A few times I came right out and asked her if she just sneezed and she denied it, giving some dumb excuse. I could usually tell that she was lying, but she apparently was extremely embarrassed to sneeze in public or even admit that she ever sneezed at all. I guess she's what you'd call a "closet sneezer".

I leave my desk when I feel a sneeze coming on. It's not because I want to hide it. I have a block against sneezing when others are around. If I am in the middle of a buildup and somebody sees me, I'm sure I look ridiculous to them and also they will scare my sneeze away. I wish I could sneeze any old time, but I have to isolate myself in order to complete a sneeze.

Ive seen a few girls do this around me. :laugh:

but... they do it because they KNOW about my... interest. :laugh:

Kinda pisses me off really. :mellow: What are they thinking? "Uh oh.... the LAST thing I wanna do is have Sternuto lust after me!!" ? :unsure: "I sure dont wanna turn Sternuto on!" ?

That's why I haven't told anyone about my....interest :twisted:

Whole world's crazy, innit? :kid:

This can actually be cute when the person attempting it is a bit careless or not so fanatic about it... straight off I can think of 2 friends who don't do this regularly but have done this (or tried to) before... this one time at a park one girl got a sneezy look and started walking away from the rest of the group to sneeze which didn't work well at all I suppose since I followed her after I noticed her expression XD and the other girl tried it once when she was sick at a party... we were actually there a bit ahead of time to help set up, and we were sitting at the kitchen (some help we are ;)) and all of a sudden she gets up and RUNS from the table and then... just turns and comes back... and I'm like :rolleyes: "wha....?" and she said she had to sneeze, I thought it was so cute that she ran like that (and I totally forgive her for not sneezing that time because she did a couple of times later on that evening - wahoo!).

Anyway, nope, I don't do it myself - in the far past whenever I thought I might sneeze in public the sneeze would be gone before I could finish contemplating it... and now I'm working on sneezing in public, so there's no way I'll attempt to remove myself from a populated room.

That described me to a T when I was back in high school :lol: . I still have been known to hide at times, it depends on the company :wacko: Like back when I started dating my boyfriend I hid acouple of times but lucky for me I don't sneeze alot :hug: As I got to know him better I got more comfortable with my sneezes around him :twisted:

Well, who would have guessed that you would be a sneezer while hider, Daph. Idon't suppose you ever had any experiences you'd like to share?

I wish I had a really good having to sneeze while hiding experiance but for me those only happen in Scooby Doo cartoons :D I have the story about the first time I had to sneeze in front of my boyfriend, that was so terrible :laugh: . I'll go post it for you on the observation forum, YIKES!

I'm new to this whole scene, but I have to say, I have never noticed this. However, it makes me want to pay much more attention from now on to catch these "closet sneezers"! Thanks for the tip!

I guess I can understand it if you have a cold and don't want to spread germs around, but......no I don't. JUST SNEEZE,DAMMIT :drool:

Guest Kelly
I leave my desk when I feel a sneeze coming on. It's not because I want to hide it. I have a block against sneezing when others are around. If I am in the middle of a buildup and somebody sees me, I'm sure I look ridiculous to them and also they will scare my sneeze away. I wish I could sneeze any old time, but I have to isolate myself in order to complete a sneeze.

I am exactly the same way! Back in highschool, whenever I'd feel a sneeze come on during class, I'd have to concentrate REALLY hard to almost will the sneeze away. I don't think I ever slipped up and sneezed in school. Public sneezing is sort of embarrassing for me. :yes:

^ Same here! Or at least it was... my mental block has kinda slipped a bit in the last couple of years. But in the past I hardly ever sneezed - if I needed to, I just concentrated really hard until the feeling went away. And if I did sneeze, I did it silently and would try to avoid people seeing if possible too, by things like pretending to look in my bag for something. I never thought about why I did any of that at all...it was just normal to me at the time! :P

Archived