Sneeze Fetish Forum

girlfriend obs

Thorne

Okay, so, recently my girlfriend has come down with something, and although it's driving me absolutely nuts, ^_^ , I've really just been trying to keep her comfortable and make her feel better. She has no idea about the fetish.

It all started last week ... She's the quiet cuddley type, she's just adorable. I noticed she was a little more clingly than usual, just always holding onto my arm and leaning on me stuff like that, and I really liked it, but I started to notice something was up when she didn't talk as much or didn't want to go out or anything like that. Any excuse to curl up on my lap and lean on my chest she got, she would take, so finally I just plainly put my hand on her forehead and felt to see if she was warm, which she was, so everything started making sense. So anyway I asked her if she felt okay and she sounded so small and just told me no she didn't and i said it back kind of mockingly in an exagerated small voice trying to make her laugh, but instead of laughing she turned over on her side and burried her face in my chest and pulls the blanket i had covering her over her head.

Just as I was in the process of wrapping my arms around her to pull her closer to me, she pulled away and I thought it was because I jokingly imitated her and she was mad or something so I started saying I was sorry, and she of course tried to tell me she wasn't mad at me but she couldn't seem to get through the sentence, so, I knew exactly what was coming... She tried to move away from me and free herself, so as she pulled up her hands to catch her sneeze i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, she sneezed a very little atishoo into her cupped hands and I brought her face closer to me to make her rest her head on my chest and gave her a kiss on the forehead...

Eventually, she gave up on trying to free herself from my grasp, as I told her to just relax, and just sneezed while she was in my arms, while I tried my best to make her feel better without giving away the fact that she was driving me absolutely crazy :laugh:

Aww man my girlfriend is the same way! ;)

She never gets sick though. It's good. But is it bad? I mean, it's bad for us, am I right?? :-p

An utterly delightful obs; it is so rare that we get a really good protective male account of taking care of.

And if I may ramble a bit i suspect it is because horrible men have somehow been told that nowadays ladies do not need to be protected and even if they do , the last people they want to take care of them are useless men.

Anyway, keepup the good work.

And welcome to the forum.

An utterly delightful obs; it is so rare that we get a really good protective male account of taking care of.

And if I may ramble a bit i suspect it is because horrible men have somehow been told that nowadays ladies do not need to be protected and even if they do , the last people they want to take care of them are useless men.

Thanks a lot for the welcome!

As much as I like the sneezing out of her, my main concearn is taking care of her and making sure she feels better as soon as possible. Before I joined I read a lot of obs where generally males just wanted sex out of their sick girlfriends, I mean who would blame a guy for that? but, I guess as much as it does turn me on I just want her to feel secure.

Thanks a lot for the welcome!

As much as I like the sneezing out of her, my main concearn is taking care of her and making sure she feels better as soon as possible. Before I joined I read a lot of obs where generally males just wanted sex out of their sick girlfriends, I mean who would blame a guy for that? but, I guess as much as it does turn me on I just want her to feel secure.

:) -=melts=-

Guys like you are just the BEST ! So adorable :yes:

Fantastic obs!! We need more guys like you out there ... very sweet to take care of your lady like that.

Oh god...

This is wonderful! I wish I could find a boy like that!

You are one lucky duck!

Excelent obs. :laugh:

That all sounded very sweet and caring and eeeeee *switches to puddle mode*

Archived