Sneeze Fetish Forum

I would like to make a trade...

Secret98

Ok, as yous may already know I was wondering if I could make a trade. I was wondering if I could have a story about Gaara. If anyone would like to make a trade please pm me ok, and we can trade. I'll make a picture of who ever you want me to make...

I can try my best at this. I cannot PM For some reason :laugh::blushing:

Could you possibly make a young middle school boy who has shaggy blonde hair with glasses and a quirky look to his face.

Like here are some of the details:

1.Shaggy Blonde Hair

2. Looks kinda Like a geek

3.Glasses

4. Quirky Look

5. Is pretty mellow

6. Is kinda big (Wide/fat I guess you could say O_o)

7. Wearing a collered shirt.

8. With a tall girl

9. Is very tall.

Ill be willing to make a Gaara Picture, If I could PM you I would, But I dont know why I cannot O_o.

Ill post it when I am done,

Thankies!

~Tubas

Wait, I must have misread the trade. I thought it said you wanted a picture. Gosh I am so slow! o_o Anywho,I made a picture so I guess it shouldnt go to waste. If you could still draw the trade, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

gara.jpg

Hope ye like it!

~Tubas

I can try my best at this. I cannot PM For some reason :blushing::laugh:

Ill be willing to make a Gaara Picture, If I could PM you I would, But I dont know why I cannot O_o.

Thankies!

~Tubas

Babe, you need to go and read this page and this page as well. I notice you've asked about several things that are covered here, so please take the time to read them. :laugh:

Cute picture, btw! :laugh:

I can try my best at this. I cannot PM For some reason :lol::hug:

Could you possibly make a young middle school boy who has shaggy blonde hair with glasses and a quirky look to his face.

Like here are some of the details:

1.Shaggy Blonde Hair

2. Looks kinda Like a geek

3.Glasses

4. Quirky Look

5. Is pretty mellow

6. Is kinda big (Wide/fat I guess you could say O_o)

7. Wearing a collered shirt.

8. With a tall girl

9. Is very tall.

Thankies!

~Tubas

Thank you somuch for that pic of Gaara, but I'm really sorry. I can't draw that. I guess I should been alittle more detailed about what I can do for now:

I just got over my fear of drawing (yes was afraid to draw anything, especailly sneezy drawings) And for now I can only draw girls. I'm so sorry :wacko: , about that. In time, when I get over this fear, I will draw this picture for you, I promise.

~again, I am so very sorry about that, please for give me~

Archived