Sneeze Fetish Forum

telling somene about you fetish

Guest sneezynick

Guest sneezynick

Has anyone else noticed that when you tell someone about your fetish they dont seem to sneeze as much around you natually i told my wife about a year ago and before i told her she used to sneeze when i was around atleast twice a day now that she knows she barely sneezes natually she induces her self more now but not as much natual as she used to but when im not around she sneezes all time cause she tells me everytime she has a sneeze.She told me that she has alot of almost sneezes around me but they just dont come I think she is trying to hard Has anyone else ever had this happen to them i was just wondering?

This has happened to me. It seems like your wife has known a while, but in my experience, time and growing comfort levels take care of the blocks that may arise because my partner knows.

Either way, though, I tend to let it go and be thankful if they are willing to induce. Can't be too greedy. :blink:

Has anyone else noticed that when you tell someone about your fetish they dont seem to sneeze as much around you natually i told my wife about a year ago and before i told her she used to sneeze when i was around atleast twice a day now that she knows she barely sneezes natually she induces her self more now but not as much natual as she used to but when im not around she sneezes all time cause she tells me everytime she has a sneeze.She told me that she has alot of almost sneezes around me but they just dont come I think she is trying to hard Has anyone else ever had this happen to them i was just wondering?

I told my best friend about this over 2 years ago. And no he never sneezes in front of me. He told me when ever he has to sneeze he just can't if I'm around. I'm not complaining, though. I never liked it when he sneezed around me. It actually made me feel like throwing up :blink: And I hope if I get a boyfriend and he finds out (I won't tell him) that he will still be able to sneeze in front of me, if I'm lucky maybe him knowing about this fetish will some how make him sneeze more or something.. :laugh:

You must be a newbie. Ive told this story 100 times. :hug:

Here is the readers digest condensed version.

I told one girl.... she sneezed more than ever around me... fake... real.... whatever. Whenever she wanted to get raped. :laugh:

I told another girl... didnt hear a single sneeze for over 3 years!! Even when she was sitting right next to me!! :innocent:

Told yet another girl... whenever she sneezes in front of me now... she APOLOGIZES! I HATE that!! :blink:

Depends on the 'other'... not on the... us. :omg:

I've only told one person, and it hasnt effected his natural sneezes. The good thing about telling him is now he will tell me about his sneezes when I'm not there and he'll call me sometimes if he has to sneeze.

I agree with Sternuto though that it depends on the person you tell.

I gave my husband "stage fright" after telling him. He's getting better about it, but for the longest time, I went from having a few every week to none for several weeks. It sucked! Of course, there are still times I think he should be sneezier than he is, and he's still thinking too much about me when he does do it, and that's what causes it to go away. Whatever! :blushing: I think it definitely depends on who you tell and their personality, though!

OMG yes this totally has happened to me whats up with that hey? :wacko: i told the girl i like about it and she totally thinks its so cute but now she went from quite a fequent sneezer to never i havent seen her sneeze since i told her i have hurd her sneeze but not seen. its so sad so it depends on the other person wow thats nice to hear i totally thought it was my folt she wasnt sneezing. she told me when ever im around and she feels a sneeze it like gets stuck and than she is stuck in sneeze feeling limbo than it totally goes away :lol: well she trys to indulge me with some very cute fake sneezes so i really hope it is just a comfortable thing and will just come back lol cause i totally miss her perfect super cute sneezes :hug:

Guest Kelly

I told my boyfriend about my fetish when we were having a "fetish-off", so to speak. He thought he had me beat, and I tried to outdo him. Turns out, yeah, he beat me (he's a quirky guy!).

Our relationship is long-distance right now, so we talk on the phone a lot, and I've only heard him sneeze maybe 6 or 7 times on the phone. But when we met up in April, we went to a book store and he sneezed so hard he had to drop down to a knee!!! :laugh:

:bag: Ironically, just today I told someone...not really planning on doing so ahead of time. It went pretty interestingly, since she had tons of questions for me. For instance did I find people more attractive when they sneezed? Or did I notice someone is attractive when they sneezed :) I was totally taken aback at first since it threw me off since she got so curious about us. But then m other friend who was there who I had already spilled the beans too (both are girls that I'm friends with) decided to mention the wav page and that we are silly enough to record ourselves on audio :laugh: And then she proceeded to mention that I participated in this. HAHA so of course then we had to go visit Bondi's site and at this point I'm completely red as can be. And then since we do live in a dorm, she put on head phones and I put on one of my wavs on the site.

.....The funniest part was she said it was cute :drool:

And then she proceeded to ask me if I got hot from sneezing..... HAHA ummmmm hehe

And then she asked how we manage to make ourselves all sneeze so much on the wav page. How did we know when we would sneeze and manage to record it. :D I laughed and told her we were goofy and had our ways

Back on topic. She later in the evening about 4 hours later came into my room and sneezed twice and giggled at me :wub:

:lol: I officially think I've gotten wayyyyyyyyy too laid back about telling people and one day it may come back to haunt me hahaha

The opposite happens for me. I tell someone and they sneeze MUCH more often. I must be special. :D

The opposite happens for me. I tell someone and they sneeze MUCH more often. I must be special. :wub:

:) you just have that effect on people, darling.

that being said, when Aku first told me, i DID have a bit of stagefright around her. :D keeping in mind i did NOT have the fetish yet, it was a bit weird...and i kept wondering if she liked my sneezes or not...i was really selfconcious :laugh: like, maybe my sneezes are really bad, or maybe she'll hate the sound, or they'll be just ordinary and mundane, and she'll be totally oblivious to them.. :bag:

so i did what any normal evil bastard would do :drool: i asked her and when i found out she liked my sound i proceeded to torment her mercilessly and deliciously with it...but not everyone is quite as evil as i am... :lol:

have you asked your wife about why she is feeling blocked? i dont know, but its possible that i am not the only person to have that type of concern.

The opposite happens for me. I tell someone and they sneeze MUCH more often. I must be special. ;)

This has been my experience as well! However, I've only told my husband, so I'm not sure how special I am. :P I think it's like Sternuto said. It has nothing to do with us, it's the person you tell. Confessing could get you a flood or a drought. Go figure.

Archived