Sneeze Fetish Forum

when someone you don't like sneezes

Secret98

I know that when someone who makes me uncomfortable or if I don't like (hate) them when they sneeze I will actually feel like throwing up... :blink: I remember before I realized what I like for *what they use to cover their mouth* I guy I really hate sneezed into his arm (wich now I realized that it's my favorite). After that I actually thought for some time that I hated the sneeze into the arm. Then when I daydreamed of Gaara sneezing into his arm I realized otherwise, I wondered if I thought I hated the sneeze into the arm thing because someone I hated did that?

Does anyone else have any similar experiences? And how do yous feel when someone you hate or that makes you uncomfortable sneezes?

When someone I don't like, like my roommate, for instance, sneezes, I feel severely repulsed. I'm really horribly fickle! If Salmon sneezes or sniffles I'm all over him, "Ooh, are you okay?" etc. etc. but if it's my roommate, I will look disgusted. I will even comment to Salmon with a thumbs-down sign or a "that was gross". Ditto for any of roommate's friends. Ugh, it makes my skin crawl just thinking about it. Ew, she just coughed. Ew ew ew. See? I dislike it when people I dislike sneeze/cough/sniff/whatever.

(Thank goodness I only have less than a week of roommate-ness left to endure!)

Usually I'm pissed at them for daring to profane something so wonderful with their foul presence, but sometimes I find myself mentally mocking them, especially if it's a fit.

Guest sneezynick

IT makes me cringe when someone sneezes i dont like. I realy hate it when someone in my family sneezes around me i hate it lol or when i hear any male sneezes i cant stand it

If I see a repulsive person sneeze, it makes my skin crawl with revulsion. Especially if it is a loud, uncovered, impolite sneeze.

However, if the same kind of sneeze comes from someone that I find attractive, well, that's a whole 'nother story.

You know, there are actually VERY few people that I "dislike". And I don't think I "hate" anyone. I'm just friendly and harmonious like that. :innocent::hug:

But: there IS one person whose sneezes disgust me to no end. He's a guy in my class, and he's so stupid and spoiled and lazy and ugly (I can't belive I just typed that word :omg: ) and utterly ANNOYING that I just... GHAAA! His sneezes are awfully girlish and wet, and he always blows his nose in THE CLASSROOM. And everytime he does that I'm like: EWWWW, can't you at least go to the bathroom and do that!!?? :blink:

*shudders* It's horrible :laugh:

Well, this hasn't happened very often to me, but usually, if I'm not too fond of the person, I will end up cringing or something. There was this guy I used to work with that was not only ancient, but he was a total creep! And one time, he sneezed right behind me while I was working, and I remember getting one of those BAD all over chills, and being totally grossed out by it.

Guest iffthelurker
It usually makes me quite horny. :laugh:

And you aren't alone.

The manager of the office I work at gives off this intensely slimy vibe. Very fake, and annoying as all hell. He has ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way.

But oh GHOD, when he sneezes? It's those ridiculously desperate ones that sound like he's either trying to hold them in but just can't because they're so strong or that he's not bothering to hold them in but they're just too big for him and come very close to shaking him apart. Which is one of my most favorite sounds EVER!

He has pretty bad hayfever and when he's in the middle of the worst of it, it's absolute torture, because I hear it from down the hall several times a day, and it makes me want to find some privacy so I can...take care of things, but that makes me feel a bit twitchy because of just who is turning me on like that.

It usually makes me quite horny. :laugh:

Has the same effect on me [99 times out of 100]. :laugh: One time, on a bus, there was a man I thought was not real attractive. Suddenly he sneezed six times into cupped hands, with a short breath between each. [the hands never moved; like he knew how many were coming.] I felt a sudden need to,as someone else said, take care of things. But, like Sterny, even if it's someone I can't stand, hearing them sneeze usually makes me....well, you know. :mellow:

Archived