Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm sick ...

Lalena

I'm siiiiiiiiick (allow me to whine for just a moment) ... ok, now on with the obs.

I started to feel icky yesterday afternoon and thought it was just allergies. The sneezes picked up, nose blowing, stuffiness ... many of my allergy symptoms. When I woke up this morning I was slightly worse, but still not terrible. I slept with my window opened last night, so I thought that had something to do with my increase of symptoms. As the day has progressed I have continued to feel worse and worse.

My voice is very scratchy and raspy now and my throat is really sore. I've had to blow my nose almost continually (they are kind of gurggly and very wet for those of you that enjoy that) and have sneezed so many times I can't even count. My sneezes are pretty much in singles, but I've had the occasional double. They are medium volume and more forceful than usual. My nose is dripping nonstop and my nose is so red and chapped. I hate getting colds ... especially ones on Cinco de Mayo!!! There was supposed to be a fiesta in my plans!

I think instead I'm just going to curl up on the couch with a big comfy blanket and a goo *sneeze* ha ha!! I just sneezed! I dont think I've ever sneezed while writing a post ... anyway ... snuggle up with a good movie.

Sorry this most doesn't sight any specific sneezes, there havent't been any "noteable" ones ... just mass quantities.

I need to go to sleep ... nighty night!

Bless you! I'm sorry you're feeling so lousy. Get some rest tonight; I hope you're feeling better soon!

Awww bless you my darling, sorry to hear you're sick :\ hope you feel better soon... but at the same time, yummy sexy delicious raspy voice and sneezing, 2 of my favorite things in one :laugh:

Awww bless you my darling, sorry to hear you're sick :\ hope you feel better soon... but at the same time, yummy sexy delicious raspy voice and sneezing, 2 of my favorite things in one :yes:

All for you, love :o .

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes!! Today is not any better (worse probably) but I've been able to rest up a lot.

Awww, poor Lalena. Maybe I should call you, he he he, especially if you're still sneezy today! :blushing: Many blesses! Hope you feel better soon!

Awww, poor Lalena. Maybe I should call you, he he he, especially if you're still sneezy today! :blushing: Many blesses! Hope you feel better soon!

YAY!!! Call me!!! I actually tried calling you yesterday (I think it was) because I was so sneezy ... I thought you'd enjoy it. I get very needy when I'm sick, so hearing from you would be great!

Thanks, guys. Still not feeling all that great. The cold hasn't really went away and now my ear hurts. I think it's time to go to the doctor. Thanks for all your warm snuggly thoughts!!

Archived