Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help

Guest Ricardo

Guest Ricardo

Hi !

If anyone out there has any videos of tennis, specifically 2002 full wimbledon match with Kournikova in doubles, please contact me or make a reply here.

Thanks a lot, hope somebody out there can help

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Does she sneeze in that match?

No, but she does blow her nose and I really want to see it! =))

any details on the nose blowing ? i may have a lead on getting a copy....do u know which match it was ?

Guest Ricardo
Does she sneeze in that match?

No, but she does blow her nose and I really want to see it! =))

any details on the nose blowing ? i may have a lead on getting a copy....do u know which match it was ?

Hmmm I remember she was doing it between games. The match was Kournikova and Rubin VS Lee and Prakusya 3rd Round.

Any further help you could give with this would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Please don't bump threads - if someone has what you want they will post it, otherwise, you're outta luck :yes:

Next bump you post will be deleted, and if it continues you run the risk of earning the Spammer label.

Lady Bjork is absolutely correct.

Furthermore, since this is not about sneezing, I have moved it to the more appropriate section.

Guest Ricardo
Please don't bump threads - if someone has what you want they will post it, otherwise, you're outta luck :D

Next bump you post will be deleted, and if it continues you run the risk of earning the Spammer label.

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realise I couldn't do it, I saw people do it on other forums. I won't do it again

Please don't bump threads - if someone has what you want they will post it, otherwise, you're outta luck :D

Oh, sorry about that. I didn't realise I couldn't do it, I saw people do it on other forums. I won't do it again

It's okay. Yeah, I know a lot of other message boards to it. We just don't like it because we think it's kind of obnoxious. Thanks for listening though, and good luck with your search! :)

(look, I just automatically bumped your topic for you...hee hee)

Guest Ricardo
Please don't bump threads - if someone has what you want they will post it, otherwise, you're outta luck :yes:

It's okay. Yeah, I know a lot of other message boards to it. We just don't like it because we think it's kind of obnoxious. Thanks for listening though, and good luck with your search! :drool:

(look, I just automatically bumped your topic for you...hee hee)

Thanks a lot =)))

Archived