Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiding from my BF the first time I sneezed.

Daphine

This happend over a year ago yet it's still so vivid in my memory :laugh:

My boyfriend P and myself were cuddled up on the sofa, it was Sunday night I remember becouse we were watching Entourage P's favorite show :) I was still trying to get used to the whole having a steady boyfriend in my life becouse it had been a while. We were sitting up and I was kind of cuddled up against him with my head on his shoulder while his left arm was wrapped around me. I remember I was playing with his hand, looking at how strong it looked. It had a dirty kind of look to it even though he had showerd right before he had come over, something about how it looked made it so sexy to me :blushing: Well anyway as I sat there playing with his hand I suddenly got a sharp tickle in the back of my nose :( It wasn't one of those lite tickles you can just itch away this one felt like a peice of dust or becouse of the size of my nostrils a low flying Seagull had just gone up my nose :laugh: I managed to bring my hand away from my finger fixation and pinched my nostrils closed in an attempt to stop the itch before it could become! :omg: thats when it hit me I was going to sneeze right infront of if not on my new boyfriend. I figured that one of my sneezes would surely have this boy running for the hills so I slid my hand up to the bridge of my nose and pinched it as hard as I could. This is my never fail sneeze stopping procedure but to my horror this time it wasn't working. Not only was my never fail sneeze stopping technique not working but my sneeze was gaining strength (YIKES). At this point without even excusing myself I got up from the couch fingers still clamped down on the bridge of my nose and started to head for the bathroom hallway. When I think back on this moment I invision one of those slow motion movie scene's were the hero has to get to the bomb right before it blows up. In the scene you hear his heart pounding in his chest while through his eye's you see the bomb getting closer with each slow motion step. Well in this case the bomb was my nose and my sneeze the explosion :( I could see the bathroom hallway getting closer as my eye's begining to close and right as I turned the corner to the hallway it came out "EECHIAA" (or something like that) I only managed to parshly stifle my sneeze when it exploded out :blushing: I remember standing there in the hallway with both of my hands cupping my nose and mouth when I heard from the other room "bless you!" As I could feel my face filling with blood I managed to get out a simple and sheepish "thank you" before dissapearing into the bathroom.

:( I could never let myself out in public or around anyone again if that were me. I feel so bad for you. I luckily have anxiety (yes luckily) that because of my fear of sneezing in public no matter how strong a tickle I get in my nose, it will go away. It's a psychological kind of thing that stops it. If that were me :( I would freak out, I'd probably even start to cry :laugh: Well, you can look on the bright side, at least it's over :)

Well, thank you Daphine; I'm honoured; er..any time you feel like posting any of your SwH adventures... The detailed descriptions are lovely, and I like the exploding nose scenario! Now we know where you get your inspiration.

But honestly, what are we to do with you [and with Coyotesara]. Your bf seems to have taken it all in his stride, and was happy to bless you; he probably thought that your reaction, and your sneeze, was cute; I bet if he'd seen you blushing he would have liked that!

Well, thank you Daphine; I'm honoured; er..any time you feel like posting any of your SwH adventures... The detailed descriptions are lovely, and I like the exploding nose scenario! Now we know where you get your inspiration.

But honestly, what are we to do with you [and with Coyotesara]. Your bf seems to have taken it all in his stride, and was happy to bless you; he probably thought that your reaction, and your sneeze, was cute; I bet if he'd seen you blushing he would have liked that!

:laugh:

That is so cute!! I think its adorable that he blessed you even though you weren't in the room! You're a very lucky gal.

Thank you count de tisza, if any more past SwH situations come to mind I'll make sure to share with you :innocent: I wish I had some really good Scooby Doo type stories to tell like I'm hiding from a mad doctor when some of my hair starts to tickle my nose, better stop there I'm getting excited :nohappy:

To be honest I'm pretty sure that P didn't even notice my panic'd state and probably thought I was just heading for the bathroom when the dreaded sneeze struck :blushing: Thats probably why he took it in stride :lol:

That is so cute!! I think its adorable that he blessed you even though you weren't in the room! You're a very lucky gal.

Thank you, yes I really am :blushing:

*sniggers a little* hehe how "ironic" that you'd sneeze-hide iRL with P... cute :drool: and personally, I LOVE the "bless-you-hollar" from across the room or from another room, fun to do to other people :wheels: (and not so bad when used on me).

*sniggers a little* hehe how "ironic" that you'd sneeze-hide iRL with P... cute :D and personally, I LOVE the "bless-you-hollar" from across the room or from another room, fun to do to other people :D (and not so bad when used on me).

It is pretty ironic :laugh: All I need now is a mini skirt Jumpsuit and a groovy Great Dane and I would be all set :laugh:

Archived