Broadcast Sneezing

criticalsec

A few minutes ago, I stepped out onto my balcony to take in the beautiful morning view before I head to work. The sun was shining brightly, and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. I have always been a photic sneezer, so you know what was next. I felt the tickle reflex behind the bridge of my nose, and got ready to enjoy a nice open sneeze into the air. (inhale....) Haeeee-ISHOOO!!! The sneeze echoed all around the apartment complex! 300 neighbors got a wake-up sneeze. I felt another one coming... Haaaaa-ISHOOOO!!! Ahhhhh.

Hope some of them were sneeze fetishists, because that would be a nice way to wake up in the morning.... verses the annoying alarm clock :lol::innocent::blushing:

Oooh, I wish I lived in your apartment complex! What a wonderful way to be woken up! Bless you and thank you! :blushing:

Mmmmm . . . I'm a sucker for photic sneezes. Wish I could have heard you -- thanks for sharing.

Hope some of them were sneeze fetishists, because that would be a nice way to wake up in the morning.... verses the annoying alarm clock :lol::innocent::blushing:

Absolutely! I'd throw my alarm clock right out the window.

Archived