Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wilson from House

Bongo

I know I make a million and a half requests, but I’m making another. And this time, I think a lot of you will actually know what the heck I’m talking about. I just watched this bad 80s movie called “My Best Friend Is A Vampire” staring Robert Sean Leonard. And now of course I’m obsessed with Wilson. And yes, I know that there’s already a story about him on the stories board. But it would be sooo amazing to see one about him featuring more of his relationship with House, instead of just complaining about his relationship with house. Especially after last night’s episode. Yawning is a symptom, that was cute. Gotta love Wilson on drugs.

FYI though, if someone does elect to become my best friend and write this, for some reason my computer won’t let me post on the forum, and I can only do so when cowering in a corner of my library (as I am now), so it’ll be a while before I send you virtual hugs unless you leave your email or something in which case I will email you virtual hugs.

Thanks.

ok... I know that I was a total doink and half and let you down big time with another request.... BUT.... I'm currently working on a House story and it is House/Wilson. Not really slash- just their relationship which I LOVE.... and omg!! the yawning- that was TOOOO cute (much watch over and over again). I've decided to make Wilson sick too. Two for the price of one type of thing. lol!

I know that I have a Wilson-centric story on the board- but that was Season 3 at a really crappy point in their friendship. This House/Wilson story is Season 2- so I picture it as House pushes Wilson around a bit- but isn't a total jerk and is Definately a friend. How I see their friendship through Most of the series.

Otherwise.... I JUST found something that you might like. I'm sure that an sf writer would do things more explictly and if someone wants to write a Wilson centric that is Very cool. Anyway... I found a live journal group call sickWilson. Yup- sickWilson and the stories are sorted by conditions. There are 3 stories with colds. (Not that I checked- :innocent).

Otherwise.... I JUST found something that you might like. I'm sure that an sf writer would do things more explictly and if someone wants to write a Wilson centric that is Very cool. Anyway... I found a live journal group call sickWilson. Yup- sickWilson and the stories are sorted by conditions. There are 3 stories with colds. (Not that I checked- :innocent).

*squees* Thank you, tma! *runs off to read the stories*

Abyssinia,

Barrie

oh... I hope that I wasn't misleading. I double checked and it's sick_wilson. But it Is a livejournal group.

ooooo....tma...will definately have to check that out.

Symphonyflute....I've had a Wilson bunny bouncing around in my brain for quite awhile now, so let's see if I can get it to sit still long enough to be written out. No promises on when, but I will get it written out eventually.

I don't want to be offtopic- so I'll keep this short.

I have posted an edited version of "Doctor, Patience, Relationships" on the sick_wilson group... and it connects to my livejournal. It is totally fine if you comment on that story or any of my other House fic that I have there, but Please don't make reference to here or my screen-name from here.

I know that I'm just overly paranoid and I don't want to offend anyone- but.... I try to keep those things separate. Thanks :sweatdrop:

Hi. Would it be possible to post a link to this sick_wilson group? I've never really used the site before and I can't find it.

thanx

silentdreamer789

Archived