Sneeze Fetish Forum

Back with another fic!! :-) (but not the best :[ )

Armor.

The alarm went off at 10. Danielle rolled over and turned it off. She went to the bathroom and showered, getting ready for her day. She was to be at work at 11 til 5.

Dani was short. A little over five foot, with pure blonde hair down to her shoulders, and ice blue eyes that could pierce right through you and make you feel invisible. She was smart, and thought deeply about things for hours on end. She wasn't just something out of a box. There was something about her. Her friends described it as having a tendency to keep everyone on the edge of their seats, or just being her plain self. Her boyfriend. Well, Jeff just thought it was Danielle. Plain and simple.

Jeff and Danielle had been dating for 5 months. They were both in their sophomore year at college, and their relationship was doing great. They met when they both went to the cafe, he was reading a newspaper, and Danielle was there with her friends for coffee, which she ended up spilling on herself. She laughed it off, and still had a good time, and sometime Jeff got up the courage to go over and talk to her, and they just hit it off.

Danielle stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She slipped on some jeans and her work shirt and pulled her hair up. She didn't need make-up today, she thought to herself, it was work. She doesn't have anyone to impress. She went in her car and drove to work.

At 1, she took her lunch. She went in the break room, and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed Jeff's number and pressed talk.

"Hello?" He answered. She loved his voice. It was always calm and collected, like he always knew what was up.

"Why do you even bother saying 'hello' anymore. Like it's a question...You know it's me!" She giggled playfully. "Hi, I'm on my lunch."

"And how's work?"

"Work." She sighed.

"Plans later?" She could tell what he was thinking.

"Yep." No explaination. She left it at that.

Without warning, Jeff pulled his phone away and coughed into the air. "Ahhh. Man, that sucked. My throat hurts."

"Well now, don't die." Danielle never took things seriously. She was always laughing and playing around.

Dani glanced at the clock. "Ugh," she added, "I gotta get back to work...I'll call you when I'm out of this hellhole?"

"You know it babe." Jeff stifled a cough, said goodbye and hung up.

It was 4:45. Danielle had been working all day. She got out early, and planned to go see Jeff. She got out in the parking lot, and spotted her car. She got in the drivers seat, put the key in and turned it and...Nothing. Damn it she though, not now. She tried again. Nothing. She knew it. The battery was dead. Again.

Staying in her car, she got out her phone and called Jeff. It rang twice.

Jeff answered. "HaaHEHCHOO!"

Dani ignored his greeting. She whined cutely, "Jeffy my car is broken will you pick me up from work?"

He sniffled. "Uhmm...Yeah. I dont have any plans. Wanna just spend the night here?" She heard the tone in his voice.

"Depends." She said. "See you soon." And hung up.

About a half hour later, Jeff arrived at her work. She left her dead car, and went into his. It was warm, unlike hers. She leaned over and kissed Jeff on the lips, then heard him stifle a cough right after. She looked at him with her big blue eyes.

Jeff shook his head. "Fine."

She nodded "Alright as long as you-"

"HACHOO! HASHOO!" He sneezed into his elbow and leaned his head back on the seat.

"Well, bless you." Danielle was quiet for one of the few times. She didnt have anything to goof around with now, she was getting concerned and didn't know how to handle it. She didn't want to press Jeff about his health, because he was very much in denial when it came to not feeling good. In his mind he never got a cold. He didn't have allergies. And was never sick. Ever.

Dani sat playing with her thumbs. She was still quiet, and could hear Jeff's breathing. He was congested. She finally spoke up, after he sneezed twice. "Hey babe, I could drive...If you want...You can rest or something if you'd like...You know...Just a suggestion?"

Jeff opened his eyes and looked at her. "Yeah, that doesn't seem like a bad idea, I didn't sleep too well last night. Kinda stressed with school you know how it is." She nodded.

Dani was amazed that he accepted her offer. He took the keys out of the ignition and handed them to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek, then turning his head to the side to cough. He got out of the car and switched sides with her. Danielle sat down, adjusted the seats and mirrors, and shot a glance at Jeff, whose nose was a little pink and had his head against the window with his eyes closed. Danielle began her drive, and within 15 minutes he was fast asleep with his head rested against the door.

She came to his apartment, and turned off the car. She looked over at Jeff and realized he looked pale, but his cheeks were flushed. She wondered for a second, then dismissed it from her mind and gently shook him. "Hey sweetie, wake up." Her voice was gentle and relaxing.

Jeff opened his eyes and coughed. "Ugh, home?" He saw her nod. "Okay." He got out of the car with Dani, went over to put his arm around her, and led her up to his apartment. He unlocked his door and went in, flopping on his couch.

"So this is what you do when you have company." She laughed, and saw that he wasn't looking good. She instantly got serious, and went over and sat down next to him on the edge of the seat, taking his hand. "Honestly Jeff, and it's okay if you aren't...But are you ok?" She bit her lip.

He grinned. "Yeah. I am. I promise. I'll just make myself some tea. It'll warm me up...I'm a little cold." He got up and went to the kitchen leaving Dani in the living room watching TV. Within 2 minutes, Dani herself decided she was going to get up, and went in the kitchen after him. She snuck up behind him, and gave him a hug. She felt his chest heave.

"Heh-ASHOO! HEHCHOO!" He sneezed freely.

Danielle giggled. "Bless you honey." She kissed his back and helped him with the tea.

Jeff wiped his nose on the back of his sleeve. He turned around, and saw Dani there with two Advil's and a glass of cold water. "Take it." She said calmly.

"I-" he started.

She giggled. "C'mon." He took it. "Now" she started, "Do you always sneeze like that when you have a cold or are you always like this?" She looked up at him with her ice eyes.

"I am...I guess I...HEY!" He caught on. "I'm not...*sigh* I guess I am....Kinda....Sick...."

Danielle jumped up. "I knew it! God you think you can hide everything from me!" She grabbed his hand and lead him to the couch. "Alright baby, where is your thermometer?"

"No Dani..." He started to protest, but she gave him a look he knew not to fool around with. He sighed "Medicine Cabinet."

Danielle took the thermometer out of his mouth and held it up. 101.2. "Well, congratulations Jeffy, you have a fever."

"Hachoo! Ehhshoo! Hah....ESHOO!" He sneezed into a tissue and blew his nose wetly. "I do feel kind of feverish now that you mention it. And my stomach hurts from sneezing." He blushed. Dani reached over and kissed his cheek. "That's okay!" She said, getting him some blankets, "I've been sick plenty of times, I know how it feels." She came over to him and threw some blankets on him.

"Yeah, but I...HEHCHOO! HehhhISHOO!" He threw his head back and coughed. "This sucks. I dont get sick." He coughed harshly into his hand.

"Bless you." Dani wasn't going to fool around anymore. He boyfriend that she...lo- well, he was sick. "Would you like to go to your room and cuddle up and watch a movie?"

He coughed. "What movie?"

"Any one you want. You can pick."

He got up and picked a movie, then grabbed her hand and went to his bedroom, flopping on his bed. Dani put the dvd in, and settled in bed next to him. She put his arm around him, and he turned his head and sneezed wetly into her shoulder. "HACHOO! HEHISHOOO! Ugh..."

"Bless you." She said, rubbing his back.

"You know, you really don't have to do this...I know it's not like you and it's not your nature....And..." He coughed.

"It's alright. I don't mind." That's all she had to say.

Jeff shivered. "Dans I'm cold. I thought I have a fever. Aren't I supposed to be warm?"

She shrugged. "You got chills babe. It comes with the fever. Which comes with being sick. Which you get from staying up too late." She leaned over and kissed his pink nose.

"HEHSHOO! HEHCHOOO! ISHOO! CHOO!" He sneezed, and closed his eyes...Obviously exhausted. "Dab it..."

"Huh?"

He breathed. "Damn it..."

She giggled. He laughed with her, then it turned into a cough that sent him in a ball on his bed.

"Hun. Lets go to bed." He reached over for Dani and put his arm around her stomach. He felt much more safer there.

"Okay." She was willing to do anything to make him feel better.

It was 11 and it was dark. Jeff was asleep next to her, and Danielle had just woken up. She reached over and touched his hand, which was warm. He woke up too.

"You really...Don't have to be here..." He coughed. "I can take care of...HECHOO! ICHOO!...Myself *Sniff*"

Dani took a deep breath. "You want to know why I'm here? Because you mean a lot to me Jeff, and I couldn't just leave you when you're not okay....You know why?" Another deep breath "Because I love you." There she said it.

Jeff was in awe. His girlfriend. The one that always did everything by herself and never complained and never relied on anyone just told him that she loved him. It was a big deal. But he had no words other than an "AHHHCHOOO! *sniff* I love you too baby."

Aaaaaah.... *melts* :omg:;)

You've done it again! You've really hit it - it is amazing how some people can transform from being so energetic and independent to being so caring...

Actually, as a person not unlike Danielle, I felt like I could really appreciate this story on a different level.

What surprises me, though, is how easily Jeff admitted that he wasn't feeling well. Sure, he had a few excuses at the beginning, but they were obviously thinly veiled (but cleverly written nonetheless)!

I like how you explored Dani's feelings a little, how she didn't want to admit her love for him, but finally did...and in such a scenario...it reminds me of when I took care of my sick boyfriend :lol:

Oh, you really have a talent for this, and I can't wait for you to write again!

• 1 month later...
I really enjoyed this! I love caregiver fics! Great job!

I completely agree!! Thank you for this one. :P Very sweet!!!

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i agree- this was really good and i totally got into reading it! yeah- i have elements of dani in me too- you obviously hit upon something that people can relate to- the sign of a good writer! keep it up!

Archived