Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferred style/sound of a stifled sneeze...?

Sneezer

So, what do you prefer to hear in a stifled sneeze? Do you like total silence, where all you hear is the sneezer taking in a breath but nothing else? What about a totally silent sneeze that has a final "shoo" or "choo" release at the end? Or maybe just a release of air at the end, but nothing that has the classic "choo" sound? Do you like to hear quick, multiple stifles all in a row or is it better when there is a delay in between each one? Do you like to hear any commentary from the sneezer (e.g. "I can't believe how much I'm sneezing"...or, "I can't seem to stop"...or something similar) or do you prefer just sneezing and no talking?

Just curious what's popular out there....

I don't like silent stifles. :lol:

Primarily my favorite kind of sneeze would be the full bodied kind. Breathy build up and release. Then some hitching and building and more full bodied sneezes to come. :omg:

I do, however, think that attempted stifles are hot. Especially depending on the senario. For example, being somewhere that you need to be quiet or really don't want to bring any attention to yourself. The sneeze takes you over and you try so hard to stifle it, but then some gets out. That's hot. ;)

I also prefer full-blown sneezes to stifles, but if someone is going to stifle, I really like failed ones the best. I do prefer some sort of sound, as opposed to silent stifles. Hearing some sort of sound at the end, or a "hump" sort of noise at the beginning of the stifle is really nice. Doesn't really matter what the sound is, as long as I get to hear it, and KNOW that the other person tried to stifle it. ;)

I also prefer full-blown sneezes to stifles, but if someone is going to stifle, I really like failed ones the best. I do prefer some sort of sound, as opposed to silent stifles. Hearing some sort of sound at the end, or a "hump" sort of noise at the beginning of the stifle is really nice. Doesn't really matter what the sound is, as long as I get to hear it, and KNOW that the other person tried to stifle it. :yes:

Um, what Sneesee said :blushing: Failed stifles are wonderful.

I really love what I think of as "seemingly impossible" stifles . . . the ones that are preceded by audible buildup, but are somehow reduced to something along the lines of AAHHHHH--*knnxxxxx*-- (sigh).

*points to the above* That's pretty similar to what I enjoy.

My favorite has got to be the "failed stifle that is impossible to spell," though. The harder it is for me to spell, the more I tend to enjoy it! I am especially fond of it when the person is obviously desperate to stifle it and simply doesn't have the skill/time. :yes: That's DELICIOUS.....

Oh yes, failed stifles are exxcceelllenntt. I prefer for them to be spaced out. As for sound, I like the unspellable ones and maybe a little "mmp", but NO "choo." I hate that. Oh yeah, and there has to be some nice wet sniffling following the stifle.

I agree with the past few comments. I enjoy the build up or gasp before the stifle thats pretty desperate. Then I prefer for the stifle itself to be unspellable and without a doubt NO chooo or chewww or chewwy's allowed for me :D And I've always found the little sigh to be pretty cute too. If possible the spaced apart ones are preffered usually, but sometimes the quick ones can be enjoyable, especially if for the particular sneezer they seem unusual or an "interesting" match for the type of sneeze compared to what I had pictured or imagined.

So, what do you prefer to hear in a stifled sneeze? Do you like total silence, where all you hear is the sneezer taking in a breath but nothing else? What about a totally silent sneeze that has a final "shoo" or "choo" release at the end? Or maybe just a release of air at the end, but nothing that has the classic "choo" sound? Do you like to hear quick, multiple stifles all in a row or is it better when there is a delay in between each one? Do you like to hear any commentary from the sneezer (e.g. "I can't believe how much I'm sneezing"...or, "I can't seem to stop"...or something similar) or do you prefer just sneezing and no talking?

Just curious what's popular out there....

My stifling preferences: (1) Verbal warning (like. . ."uh-oh. . .I'm gonna. . .") (2) Inhale with finger pressed under nose (3) then sound of aborted sneeze like (". . .HUT!!!. . .") (4) Decompression ("fffff-fft. . .fft. . .fft. . .") (5)". . .ahhhhhhh. . ."(after pressure from buildup is relieved and sneeze stifled).

I know I'm going against the flow, but I personally LOVE the verbalised 'choo' at the end of a stifle if it's a guy sneezing, although not if it sounds too fake. A breath out afterwards is really nice as well. I like multiple quick-fire stifles because they show the loss of control the person is going through (a big thing for me). But failed stifles are sweet as well, for the same reason, and impossible to spell things are, paradoxically, the ones I most like reading in fanfics! So that's my 2 cents put in there.

Hmm..

What makes me RECOIL is the "squelch" of a stifle....does anyone know what i mean? :bleh: I mean that audible SQUELCH that some slightly wet stifles make.... ;)

*shudder*

On a lighter note, i LOVE any other stifles. Silent ones are cute :lmao: as long as i can at least see them of course :laugh:

I LOVE a soft "uhh" or "chew" at the end of a sneeze. The CHERRY on top in my opinion.

And the absolute peak? A "pardon me" or "excuse me" at the end. But lets not set the computer on fire... :book:

Well, stifles aren't my favorites, but I do like it when it's poorly stifled enough to at least give a sound. An acted sound, for example! Like:

"hettttt*-tshooh....

*stifles here

I'm going to basically agree with everybody on this. And especially on a wav, there's opportunity for all these variations of stifling.

There is one aspect of the stifle that I've always wanted someone to try. Let's say the stiflle has been largely successful -- not necessarily silent but, you know, stifled. Even the choo has been cut down to the roots. There's that exhale that follows. It's usually audible, sounded as a relief that the sneezer has made it through the sneeze unobtrusively.

I'd like to see (hear?) that exhale removed.

I love to hear a nice hitched breathing to start, and don't really care for silent stifles. I love it if they just can't stop their sneeze because of how powerful it is :) and I do love the release at the end, as for the ending sound, I love it if it's alone the lines of "KOO" . I also love repetative sneezes, with almost no time inbetween the sneezes, that is so hot :) I also love to hear them say something about the fact that can't stop sneezing, usually, "I just can't stop sneezing" and then they try to say it all before the next sneeze, but get interupted by the next sneeze, "I just can't stop sn-ah-ee-ah-z-ah-kknnnttt-koo" and then if they repeat what they couldn't say before because the got cut off by the sneeze :blushing:

• 1 month later...
Guest pookie77

Oh man, I fantasize about stifles .... I am completely okay with the "squelch" that was mentioned earlier --- where they pinch their nose and you can hear the sneeze inside the nose, but no sound otherwise ... nice. But, I think the completely silent sneezer is fascinating. Used to know a girl in grade school/high school who sneezed inaudibly, and very repetitively. I can still picture her sitting on the steps of the high school having a huge sneezing fit, all competely silent. I couldn't turn away. But heck, I was on the train the other day, and this Indian guy was sitting directly across from me, sneezed one silent sneeze (and one almost never turns me on), and I could not take my eyes off him for the rest of the ride. The best scenario for stifles would be a long, drawn out fit with 20+ sneezes all silently sneezed into a tissue brought up to the face after they have tilted their head back in preparation ...

Love it :wheels:

Oh man, I fantasize about stifles .... I am completely okay with the "squelch" that was mentioned earlier --- where they pinch their nose and you can hear the sneeze inside the nose, but no sound otherwise ... nice.

:bounce:

i couldnt agree more!!! but im a huge stifle fan to begin with!! lol

Oh man, I fantasize about stifles .... I am completely okay with the "squelch" that was mentioned earlier --- where they pinch their nose and you can hear the sneeze inside the nose, but no sound otherwise ... nice. But, I think the completely silent sneezer is fascinating. Used to know a girl in grade school/high school who sneezed inaudibly, and very repetitively. I can still picture her sitting on the steps of the high school having a huge sneezing fit, all competely silent. I couldn't turn away. But heck, I was on the train the other day, and this Indian guy was sitting directly across from me, sneezed one silent sneeze (and one almost never turns me on), and I could not take my eyes off him for the rest of the ride. The best scenario for stifles would be a long, drawn out fit with 20+ sneezes all silently sneezed into a tissue brought up to the face after they have tilted their head back in preparation ...

Love it :)

I like the "stopped in its tracks" sneeze. It starts with the buildup to hitched breaths. The sneezer struggles mightly to stifle it and finally. . . SUCCESS!!! The would-be sneeze is reduced to an audible "HUT"!!! Then as the nasal passages decompress and return to normal, you hear an audible "ahhhhhh!" as the would-be sneezer's muscles relax.

Well it all depends really. Sometimes I'm in the mood to hear a guy stifle, sometimes a full blown release does the trick :bawl: Generally though, Any will get me going. Sometimes one will do it more than the other though :bawl: XD

I agree with many of you that the attempted-but-failed stifle is sexy beyond reason.

Also, there is an evil satisfaction to be taken from watching someone have a 'false alarm' sneeze that goes away... and then suddenly sneaks back in after they have relaxed, only to catch them unawares.

• 3 weeks later...

The things I like about stifled sneezes are: 1) The 'huh-ngkt' sound. Pinched nose stifles make more of a 'huh-mmp' sound, which is not bad either. I also like the 'squelch' that was mentioned before that comes from a wet-sounding stifle. I don't like silent stifles. 2) Sneezer commentary and the 'choo' or sigh at the end of a stifled sneeze as long none of it is overly dramatic. 3) Big build-ups that lead to strong, forceful stifles 4) Delayed sneezes but quick, multiples in a row are nice too. 5) Uncovered stifles without the sneezer bringing a hand up to their face. Otherwise, the finger under the nose or the cupped hand are ok. 6) Long, drawn out stifles 7) Hitched breaths 8) Successful stifles. I don't like the failed ones.

The 'huh-ngkt' sound. Pinched nose stifles make more of a 'huh-mmp' sound, which is not bad either.
I agree with many of you that the attempted-but-failed stifle is sexy beyond reason.

My thoughts exactly :P

• 1 month later...

i always enjoy commentary or embarrassment during a desperate sneezefit.... and I love a wet stifle that can hardly be contained. kind of "K'scht!" i like when a guy kind of presses under his nose with a curled finger. I also like the quieter stifles where they sigh or gasp for air after....

Archived