Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've been a lucky girl!

Guest Kelly

Guest Kelly

I've been on the phone with poor Erik practically all day, and he's been so sneezy! He tends to only do singles (and frankly I'm lucky if I hear one sneeze every other week), but I've gotten three of them over the course of the afternoon - nice loud ones, too, and so strong they wipe him out for a moment or so afterwards. :drool: And then of course he sniffles like craaaaazy.

I do feel a little guilty about enjoying them, though, because sometimes they're so powerful he says they hurt. :unsure:

But I'm so glad he's got a sense of humor about this fetish. After his third sneeze today, he laughed and said, "Well there's another for you!" :laugh:

Awww, very cute! Poor thing. Does he have some sort of seasonal allergies, perhaps? Lucky you to get some nice, forceful, phone sneezes! Thanks! :)

Guest Kelly
Awww, very cute! Poor thing. Does he have some sort of seasonal allergies, perhaps? Lucky you to get some nice, forceful, phone sneezes! Thanks! :)

I wonder! Hmm...next time he sneezes I'll have to ask him if he's got allergies. Oh man, that would be too awesome.

Archived