Sneeze Fetish Forum

Again, I willed him to sneeze- Male obs

Sneesee

Okay, now, I know I joke around about this a lot on here, but sometimes, it works way too well for me to not think it works! :innocent:

Saturday, just after 12:00, I was in the break room at work, running the bake sale we had. It's kind of a long story, we have this committee to raise money for our Christmas party every year, and last year, we never had a party, so I joined the committee to make sure we had something this year. Anyway, one of my little guy friends, Patrick, was on his lunch hour, and we sat and talked. He's a young kid, only 19, but adorable. He's kind of small in stature, but has thick black hair, and really clear blue eyes.

As we talked, he told me he'd given his two weeks notice because he'd gotten a better job somewhere else. Of course, I was sad. I told him how much I'd miss him, and then in the back of my head, I thought, And I never even got to see him sneeze. So, then, knwoing that he had another half an hour on his lunch, and that I wasn't going anywhere, I thought about how awesome it would be if he sneezed right there in the lunchroom, before he was gone and I never saw him again.

So, about ten minutes later, I was spacing out, and then it totally happened! I heard it, and then caught his recovery out of the corner of my eye! It was just as cute as he is! It sounded like "Ahhhh-tttsssschhhh!" And when I glanced at him, he had his head bent over the table, with his left hand cupped over his mouth and nose. Then he sniffed and straightened himself up, and I said, "Bless you." At the same time, a LAtin American kid that was on break said it, too. I thought that was cute, the whole guy blessing other guy thing. Patrick shook his head and muttered,

"Thanks." And I was a happy camper, knowing that I caused him t sneeze for me, and that I got to witness it before he no longer worked with me! :yes:

Girl how i wish i had ur powers! lol. i'm glad u got to hear him sneeze, it's always nice when u get to hear someone u've never heard sneeze b4 sneeze. he sounds like a cutie too, dark hair and blue eyes; kills me every time!

SweetP :yes:

Guest Descry

Aw, that's wonderful how you got to see him sneeze before he left. And it's good to see that you use your powers for the sake of good! =)

Or, at least, I think so..

*does a couple of laps around the house to calm down* Woah. Sneesee, that was a perfect obs. I'm so happy you got to see his sneeze! Your description of that guy was like my dream guy, his reaction to his own sneeze was adorable, and I can't get enough of the male-to-male blessing. THANK YOU!

• 1 year later...

Archived