Sneeze Fetish Forum

finally

dyzaster

so i did what i said i would never do. i told someone about my fetish. my boyfriend and i were talking about fetishes and i had to tell him what mine was. the first thing he said when i finally told him was "do you want me to sneeze on you?" i was so sweet. and so sexy. i feel so much better now that it is finally out, at least to him.

Good for you indeed :laugh: I think it's pretty awesome and I hope it makes your relationship better and closer, kudos!

*Great Job!!! Enjoy what's next... (Not that I'd know, but I've heard about from fellow fetishists) :laugh:

Oooooooooooh! I wish I had the courage to do that! Say yes, Say yes! :innocent:

You've found yourself a good guy :lol:

~Tubas

i certainly have found a good guy, and i am going to say yes. who could refuse an offer like that? thanks for the kudos.

Yay for you!!! Hopefully you two can really enjoy this together!

and PS - how sweet is your guy for offering that!?

That's great! How brave of you to tell him! (and how sweet of him to offer to sneeze for you :drool:)

Have fun! :drool:

YAY! That is the best reaction you could have gotten, in my opinion. He sounds like a total sweetie. I love that question, "Do you want me to sneeze on you?" :)

Man, if only I could do something like that haha.

I REALLY doubt my girlfriend would say anything remotely close to that. :wheels:

• 3 weeks later...

Lucky gal! It takes alot of guts to tell a guy that.

*Sighs* I wish a guy would ask ME that question :D *day dreaming* Erm... what was I talking about again?? hehehe

Archived