Sneeze Fetish Forum

New handkerchiefs

allergyboy2001

I recently returned from Italy, and while there I bought a box of three handkerchiefs produced by a company called Perofil. A bit expensive but large -- 50 x 50 cm (about 19 inches). They are white with a broad colored stripe near each border -- one blue, one burgundy, one dark gray. I look forward to using them!

Those handkerchiefs sound great! Is there any chance you could post some photos of them?

I might be able to do that, but one of them needs washing first -- the red striped one!

I will be in Italy soon.

Well, now I have a good reason to go shopping !!

C

I bought them in Venice, at a shop called Bovo on the main route between St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge. The receipt says:

"BOVO

di Pivato G & C SAS

San Marco 716

Venezia

P.I. 00731330270"

No web site apparently, but it may be the same store as this reference on the Internet:

"BOVO ROMANO E C. S.N.C.

St.re Di San Marco 716,

CAP 30124

VENEZIA

(VE)

Tel: 0415225373

CATEGORIA:

Abbigliamento produttori e grossisti - Venezia"

It is also possible to find Perofil fazzoletti at various locations on the Web, though not the exact pattern I bought. And I imagine one can find them at other stores in Italy.

I will be in Italy soon.

Well, now I have a good reason to go shopping !!

C

I bought them in Venice, at a shop called Bovo on the main route between St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge. The receipt says:

"BOVO

di Pivato G & C SAS

San Marco 716

Venezia

P.I. 00731330270"

No web site apparently, but it may be the same store as this reference on the Internet:

"BOVO ROMANO E C. S.N.C.

St.re Di San Marco 716,

CAP 30124

VENEZIA

(VE)

Tel: 0415225373

CATEGORIA:

Abbigliamento produttori e grossisti - Venezia"

It is also possible to find Perofil fazzoletti at various locations on the Web, though not the exact pattern I bought. And I imagine one can find them at other stores in Italy.

Hey thanks !

I will not be in Venice, but I think Italians are hankie users. I will come across some nice ones anyway.

C

I might be able to do that, but one of them needs washing first -- the red striped one!

Good job! No hanky is truly broken in until it's been used!

Archived