Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first fit!!!!! Well kind of.

Daphine

Yesturday at work I had my first real sneezing fit :unsure: I have always been a single sneezer, maybe on a good day a double will sneak it's way out of my nose but I have never sneezed more then that. Yesturday I was in the back office working on the computer when I felt this strong tickle come over my nose. It started off like a tickle but quickly developed into a a strong itch deep in the back of my nose. I quickly reached up and pinched the bridge of my nose as hard as I could, this is my never fail sneeze stopping trick. Well this time it failed :laugh: The first sneeze came on quickly and exploded out :dead: Suddenly right after finishing my first sneeze a second one came out right on the heels of the first, kind of like "AACHOOO" :blushing: This one was so sudden that it actually made my ribs hurt :blushing: I had just started to breath a sigh of releaf when my chest kind of shutterd and convulsed as I felt yet another sneeze building :omg: This time I took in a good couple of breaths before I finally sneezed a third and final time. This sneeze was just as strong as the second, kind of like a "HAASHOOWW" and made me double over at the waist :blushing: I just kind of sat there wondering "what the hell just happend" and waiting to see if I was going to go for number four but thats when it ended. Well until my boss called in from the front room "GOD BLESS YOU!!!" with the type of tone that kind of said "holy cow are you alright". Thats when I felt like hiding under the desk :blushing:

:dead: aww....sorry you wanted to run and hide.. :unsure: sounded very impressive though. thanks for sharing...

That sounds exactly like my first sneezing fit! :unsure:

I always sneeze once, but sometimes might sneeze twice. But one day when I had a cold I first sneezed twice (about 2 seconds apart) and then after about 3 seconds a 3rd one started to build up and the second later came my 3rd sneeze.

Thanks for sharing! :dead:

Sounds lovely. I hope you enjoyed it a little bit. Of course, you really should have hidden under the desk as soon as you felt the first tickle.....then someone could have found you after you gave yourself away with all those huge sneezes!

Yeah, that's totally how I am too... instead of a series of short, rapid-fire sneezes, it's usually just one or two really big, explosive ones.

Anyway, bless you! :dead:

Very cute. Sounds lovely. Congrats on your first fit. Bless you darling.

Sounds lovely. I hope you enjoyed it a little bit. Of course, you really should have hidden under the desk as soon as you felt the first tickle.....then someone could have found you after you gave yourself away with all those huge sneezes!

That would have been a way to make lemonade out of that situation :P

Thank you all for the blessings :P

:winkkiss: bless you! aaaaaaaaaaaand congratulations on your first fit :) I think it's cute that your boss shouted from the front, and even cuter that you wanted hide under your desk afterwards XD like - awwwwww :lol: good obs! *thumbs up*

Archived