Sneeze Fetish Forum

What type of sneezes do you prefer the most?

Armor.

Sneezes  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What type of sneezes do you prefer the most? (check all that apply)

• Stifle
    • Girly
    • Ones that come without warning
    • Wet
    • Dry
    • The cough-sneeze
    • Regular Achoo (with variations of that of course)
    • Allergy sneezes
    • Cold sneezes
    • Other
  2. 2. Volume of the sneezes?

• Loud
    • Regular
    • Soft
    • Non-exsistant
    • Other
  3. 3. And where do they sneeze?

• Into a hankerchief
    • Into a fist
    • Freely
    • Into a tissue
    • Into elbow, arm, shoulder...etc.
    • Open hand in front of face
    • Cupped hands in front of mouth and nose
    • Other

i guess i like sneezes that are wet, cold ones, i like them kinda loud, and into a tissue

:lol: Im laughing to myself because I pretty much checked every single box on each one. :omg:

I dont care where they let it out, as long as they do it. :blushing:

~Tubas

Well, I chose "soft" because I couldn't choose between soft and regular, but I like both. :P

Because of my fondness for colds, I had to pick cold sneezes, although dry would probably come a close second, with wet in thrid place. I think of cold sneezes as kind of wet, I suppose. Either way, there were so many good choices!!

I also chose regular for volume. Really loud sneezes tend to make me laugh, instead of getting all excited about them. :P

And then I chose into the shoulder, etc. thingie. I love it into a fist, but I think crook of the elbow and back of the wrist are two of my absolute favorites! Or, I really enjoy a hand to cover, but not close so I get to see everything! :P

For the first one I put cold sneezes (I love it when a hot guy has a cold, there nose sometimes get red and they look so cute), I love when a sneeze comes on someone without warning :sillybounce: that is one of favorites, I also put wet....

I love loud, although loud scares me sometimes. I still like loud because it is almost like they put more power into their sneeze if it's loud :winkkiss:

And for they sneeze into I put into the fist, that is my all time favorite for they sneeze into, but I also love if they don't cover because then sometimes you can feel/see the spray :)

Another thing not mentioned... I love it when they put their whole body into their sneeze... it's like the power of their sneeze just takes them over... so HOT :lol::wub::blushing:

Yeah, love the hand over the fist.

And even better! A semi-loud forceful sneeze that sends them doubling over WHILE having a fist in front of them and seeing/feeling the spray.

Ooh what now :-p

my answers were:

for the first section:

Stifle

Ones that come without warning

Wet

regular achoo

allergy sneezes

second section:

since i could only pick 1, i picked loud. I also like regular

:laugh:

third section:

i checked all except cupped hands, and other.

most preferably though freely, or open hand in front of face :laugh:

:clapping: Im laughing to myself because I pretty much checked every single box on each one. :hug:

I dont care where they let it out, as long as they do it. :clapping:

~Tubas

That pretty much sums it up for me!

:twisted: i voted...:whistle:. i put stifle, girly, achoo, allergy, regular, loud, freely, and into hands. :cry:.
  • 1 month later...
Well, I chose "soft" because I couldn't choose between soft and regular, but I like both. :wheels:

Same here, but I marked "regular. :lol:

Well, my FAVORITE type of sneeze is the "failed stifle" or "half stifle," although I checked plenty of others! :lmfao:

It's easier for me to say what I DON'T like rather than what I do like. Much shorter list! :angry:

Umm I forget which ones I picked now! Most I think.

I don't like loud sneezes though I know that much.

Weeell, I guess because I'm still being vetted, I couldn't vote, but it would have been really hard for me to decide between all of these. I guess that's mainly because i like sneezes from both sexes, but i like completely different things from each.

For example, I like allergy sneezes from girls, and lots of buildup, and uncovered I spose. I think overall girly sneezes are really nice too., the kind that just have tht uncontrollably allergic desperation...yum :drool:

But, I'm really picky about which guy's sneezes I like. Usually it has to be someone I'm attracted to, like a boyfriend. :twisted: And , prolly stemming from my ridiulous need to nurture the boys I love, I like colds much better from them. And I absolutely looove when they sneeze into the crook of their arm....sooo cute. And regular volume sneezes to soft are definitely good for me, since I dont like to much attention drawn to any sneeze, at least while I'm around cuz I'm paranoid like that lol

Guest Raksu

Hmm, if I could vote, I would pick allergy sneezes, loud ones and open hand in front of face :twisted:

I'm totally in love with allergy sneezes :drool: Sneezy males with pale skin, brownish hair and hazel eyes :rolleyes: *Fantasies*

I like wet cold sneezes but sometimes I like dry, cough-sounding ones. The volume should either be soft or medium. I had to vote for a few on the last question because I love the open hand, cupped hands, fist, and arm/shoulder.

cold sneezes

I'm always soo tempted to say "I don't care about the temperature of a sneeze" :) .. but i guess i know what is meant :laugh:.

And yeah i checked a lot too :cry:.

Guest iffthelurker

I checked a whole lot of them too. My favorite is from a cold, wet, desperate, consuming, aimed in to just about anything (although I have a weakness for handkerchiefs). But I think I have to agree with Aku on this...it's easier and less time/space consuming to say what I DON'T like than what I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no, seems like I'm too much of a newbie to vote! Have to work hard from now on!

My favourite would be from a cold, wet, helpless, with not too much of that "throat-sound", and with lots of build-up (and maybe false-starts? that makes me hold my breath!) and the whole body been taken over by it... into the crooked arm or to the handkerchief.

And if it's an attractive male, I can die with a smile on my face. :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

Archived