Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever hits France (F)

atchoum

We are all standing outside listening to a speach when I heard quite a violent sneeze from beside me. It turned out to be from a woman, and a most attractive one too. Quite tall, very dark wavy hair, a smooth creamy complexion, full lips and somehow aristocratic features. In fact, in French we would say she has class. Mid twenties. The sneeze though was wet and almost masculine in its intensity. She managed to stifle a second one which came upon her without pause. Then after not more than two seconds, two more back to back sneezes, also completely stifled, and then a fifth, stifled too. That was it, no nose blow – and I’m sure I’m the only one of the 30 people around her who noticed, she did such a good job of stifling the four last sneezes. I was thinking that to sneeze in fives is pretty rare and was wondering whether she did it all the time. Later on in the day we were out in a field and she stifled another two sneezes and said to a friend that the pollen was getting to her. Later still, another two sneezes, just as well stifled, but a good nose blow after, so I gather that she must have been victim to France’s high pollen count. But what a pity there were no lovers of the female sneeze (at least as far as I know).

Guest sandy from paris
I love stifles they are my favorite by far

Hello i love your story !!!

I am french and i understand very well your description !!!

In addition i am sorry but i am lost on this forum !!!

i would like to know if i can access to the live chat because when i try it's impossible ? so what can i do ???please help a poor french sneeze fetisher!!! lol

There's something fascinating about the successful completely silent stifle. I'm the only person I know who can do it -- I'd love to see someone else accomplish it.

Lovely obs, although I must admit my favorite was that first, violent, unstifled sneeze! Thanks for sharing them with us!

What an interesting obs - so fascinating to wonder how often the violent sneezes come out unstifled - she sounds like quite the sneezy girl.

Bienvenu to you, Sandy. I'm not sure that live chat works. I can't get into it either!

cyberhugs,

juliette

I'm normally not a huge stifle fan, but the fact that there was a 1st violent sneeze does good to this obs :drool: it's like "will she slip up again?" and then "wow, she has a pretty violent sneeze and she hasn't slipped up!" interesting :twisted: plus I like your description of her, it comes across classy.

I love stifles they are my favorite by far

Hello i love your story !!!

I am french and i understand very well your description !!!

In addition i am sorry but i am lost on this forum !!!

i would like to know if i can access to the live chat because when i try it's impossible ? so what can i do ???please help a poor french sneeze fetisher!!! lol

I don't think chat is working at the moment. I'll drop a note to technical help. I thought it was just me, or that I was trying to use it at the wrong time - most people are on the other side of the Atlantic.

Archived