Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Requests? ^-^

Poppy

Hiya,

Since its the summer, and school is out, I am quite bored, and would like for You to request a story or artwork. If you order artwork, I cant get it to you until June 3 (I dont have a scanner for some reasons until then). I only have a few rules, and most of them arent that harsh. They only effect That type of works rules.

Story Guidelines

1. I cant do many anime Types of stories. (Im Not Really Into Manga/Anime yet)

2. I would Prefer Having a "Personal" story. *See Below For Order Form*

3. I love to write, so Don't be afraid to order something unique. :laugh:

Artwork Guidelines

1. I like to do manga style charaters, or I can also do specific anime characters.(Ex: Naurito, Gaara, etc)

:2guns:

2. I can do lots of different positions of the sneeze, Just ask. :mad:

3. I Love to do personal requests (That can be unique, and that nobody else cares to do.

Here is the order form for Personal Stories:

Personal Story

Name Of Characters:

Gender Of The Characters (M/F):

Genre:(Romance, Adventure, etc.)

Give a little description of what is supposed to happen:

Any Extra Things?:

Order Form For "Personal" artworks (You can PM Me if you are not comfertable with it being posted on the board)

Personal Artwork

Number of people in the Picture:

Genders:

Words in Picture? (Example: H'tschoo!)

Any Extra Comments?

If you want something other than listed above, Feel free to ask me, Ill see what I can do. :drool:

I also appreciate trades :twisted:

_________

~Tubas

What do you mean by "personal story"? Like, make up characters and not based on a fandom? Or about us personally?

Number of people in the Picture: 4

Genders: 2 not sneezing males, 2 sneezing females

Words in Picture? No preference, you decide.

Any Extra Comments? (Kingdom Hearts II) Sora and Roxas are giving flowers to their respective girlfriends, Kairi and Namine, who are allergic to the flowers. Sora and Kairi are on the left, Namine and Roxas are on the right.

Like, make up characters and not based on a fandom? Or about us personally?

Yes, that is more what I mean by made up characters, which (COULD) be about you personally, but I could really care less. :yes:

Pseudosneeze: Ill get on it right away! :devil2:

~Tubas

Great! If you're into Harry Potter, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a Remus/Tonks sneezefic for me? All the fics I see on the Internet are Remus/Sirius; not a single Remus/Tonks one.:yes:

Characters:

-John (male), age 20, just finished his sophomore year, studies acting and movie making, a nice guy who's always worried about saying the wrong thing. He's admittedly into anime, superheroes, video games, Star Wars and Star Trek.

-Sylvia (female), age 19, just finished her freshman year, a talented artist & writer with an interesting sense of humor, likes Jhonen Vasquez and Tim Burton, but is not overtly gothic. She's also into video games, Powerpuff Girls, Fairly OddParents, and Teen Titans.

Genre:(Romance)

Give a little description of what is supposed to happen: John and Sylvia have been best friends since high school. Both of them go to separate colleges, and are about to meet up again during summer break. Within the past several months, John has fallen in love with Sylvia, but thinks that any sort of confession will damage their friendship. Things are more difficult when he finally sees her again, not to mention the fact that her allergies are acting up, and like she is with her sneezes, he's not sure how much longer he can hold his feelings in.

Any Extra Things?: As for appearance (if you want to draw something too), John has blue eyes with messy, dirty blond hair. Sylvia has red hair, green eyes, and likes the colors purple, green, and black. She should be pretty, but not too feminine. You can change the character's names if you want, it's their characteristics that's important.

Okay, pseudosneeze, Here is your first request:

ff.jpg

Im really sorry about the quality of the picture, My scanner is on the fritz and doesnt want to cooperate with me, (If you know what I mean)

Celeb: I will definately try this! =] This gives me good ideas =]

Other pseudosneeze Request: I really like this story idea *evil grin* Im gonna get to it right away! =]

As for requests, I am currently open. Im going to get my scanner fixed where they wont come out as crappy. =]

~Tubas

*teehee* i am giggling in glee at the pic! it is way too cute for words!! i love KH! great job!!

If requests are still open, I would love a story. If you can't do it, no worries.

Name Of Characters: Just suggestions, you can change them if you want

*Jackson (M)

*Lily (F)

Genre:(Romance, Adventure, etc.): Drama

Give a little description of what is supposed to happen: I don't really care as long as it takes place with juniors or seniors in high school. Maybe he's a football player or baseball player or wrestler...some kind of jock. And hot. Just please don't make her a cheerleader. Cold is probably perferable over allergies, but I'd love either one. And it would be M sneezing

Any Extra Things?:: I'm a hurt/comfort junkie, and consequently a fan of the drama.

Thank you so much!

And I'll be happy to return the favor in a few weeks when my school is out too.

• 3 weeks later...
How's that story I requested coming along?

Im working on it. Ive been swarmed in many of other things right now, and I apologize its not here in a timely manner. I apologize to everyone who has requested stuff to me, as I have lost my journal in where I write everything. Im having to rewrite the stories, so Im sorry for the delay. :wub:

~Tubas

How's that story I requested coming along?

Im working on it. Ive been swarmed in many of other things right now, and I apologize its not here in a timely manner. I apologize to everyone who has requested stuff to me, as I have lost my journal in where I write everything. Im having to rewrite the stories, so Im sorry for the delay. :wub:

~Tubas

That really sucks. You have my sympathies. Also, if it'll help lessen the load, you can skip my story.

Archived