Sneeze Fetish Forum

just for Sneesee..a Disney Prince

chui

ok..so since Sneesee is so totally awesome wink_kiss.gif , and she mentioned she would like to see a sneezy Prince, i thought i'd give it a try.

so...we all know the scene where they are in the lagoon, being serenaded..and i thought..what would happen if Eric sneezed just before trying to kiss Ariel...

(me personally, id grab him and kiss the sneeze out of him aaevil.gif )

ericariel.jpg

***SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!*** Okay, first of all, I'm sorry that someone had to politely point out that I had a present waiting for me. I don't check the art board EVERY day. :blushing: But, I have to say, not only is this drawing freakin' AWESOME, but it's one of my very favorite scenes from that movie! And I've always had a thing for Prince Eric, ahem. I mean, for a cartoon character, he's really hot, with the black hair and blue eyes. Anyway, you all can understand my attraction to a cartoon character, right? :shy:

THNAK YOU, chui! That drawing is totally amazing! I was so excited when I saw the PM about a present for me, and couldn't wait to see it! You rock, babe! :winkkiss::wub:

This is SO cool. I saw Disney and had to come running. Awesome drawing Chui. :winkkiss:

*Squeal * Yeeeiiiii!! When I saw the nose, a bolt of electricity ran up my spine.

Gaaaaaaaah! I love it! =D

~Tubas

glad you all liked it...and you totally rock sneesee!! jasmine, beautiful as always, and thanks so much tubas :blink:

OMG!! i didn't comment earlier??!? :lmfao:

Chui... homg..... I love Disney princes. Especially Eric. Personally, all my childhood i was such a tomboy i wanted to BE the princes, but right now i REALLY want to be Ariel. :blink:

It's a joy to watch you getting better and better with your drawings chui, and this one's AWESOME. :hug:

aww.thanks so much hippo. im glad you liked it! and i think its way col that you take the time to comment my stuff, as your so totally amazing!!!

aww.thanks so much hippo. im glad you liked it! and i think its way col that you take the time to comment my stuff, as your so totally amazing!!!

Pfft. :wub:

ok, number 1; If i am really amazing [?] then you're just as amazing in your artwork. It really is gorgeous. And you're such a sweetie, i've no doubt you're more so :hug:

and number 2; i dont take time to comment. I take time to appreciate :blink: and its a privelige. :wub: i really love your stuff. It's the least i can do to show my appreciation.

I've got this and the lovely Howl pics safely stored away in the deep depths of my wrong files of my computer :lmfao: I view them 10 times a day er..... often.. :hug:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

hippo..... :cry: .......urgh.......yeah........ :twisted: .......... :whistle: ..........

I mean, for a cartoon character, he's really hot, with the black hair and blue eyes. Anyway, you all can understand my attraction to a cartoon character, right? :rolleyes:

:lol: I actually have a crush on a cartoon character... (yous can probably all tell who, by my avatar and signature) So I totally understand the attraction to one... I just wish for once I could fall for someone who is real...

~I LOVE GAARA :blushing: ~

Archived