Sneeze Fetish Forum

what is it you like most about handkerchiefs?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

was wondering what it is that attracts some of use to handkerchiefs.

I personally much prefer using them as they're stronger and bigger and also if they're good quality they're sooo soft.

Also there's something I like about seeing a guy blowing his nose into a handkerchief, and I always prefer seeing that to someone using a tissue.

What is it that you like about hankies?

HH

I agree with all of the things stated above. I love the feel of a hanky against my nose, and the size and absorbancy of a good hanky gives me a feeling of security that my sneeze and/or blow will be well contained. There's also a certain quality in a hanky that's hard to describe, but using a hanky, or seeing one in use, just makes me feel happy! Just thinking about it makes me want to blow my nose right now!

For me, one of the best aspects of handkerchiefs for me is the preparation. A man or woman has obviously thought ahead about the possibility of blowing or wiping their nose sometime during the day, and they have got ready for it, rather than some people who just try and find a tissue when they need one. Plus I like the way they have spent money on their hankie and chosen it, especially when they're using a non-white one. I also like it when people carry those little packets of tissues, but the handkerchief for me means readiness.

They are also great for having a good dig! Not to go into too much detail, but sometimes blowing your nose doesn't get it clean, and you need to have a good route around to get everything out, and tissues are terrible for this, because obviously they rip, but a good sturdy handkerchief will do the job. no snotty fingers or shreds of tissue anywhere, just a cleaner nose.

Hehehehe funny how different we all are. Maybe I'm just lucky but my foghorn blows always clear my nose completely so never have to have a dig around. Usually just wipe my nose afterwards to make sure and then put the hanky away, but completely agree about the hanky being better even for a wipe!

HH

For me, one of the best aspects of handkerchiefs for me is the preparation. A man or woman has obviously thought ahead about the possibility of blowing or wiping their nose sometime during the day, and they have got ready for it, rather than some people who just try and find a tissue when they need one. Plus I like the way they have spent money on their hankie and chosen it, especially when they're using a non-white one. I also like it when people carry those little packets of tissues, but the handkerchief for me means readiness.

They are also great for having a good dig! Not to go into too much detail, but sometimes blowing your nose doesn't get it clean, and you need to have a good route around to get everything out, and tissues are terrible for this, because obviously they rip, but a good sturdy handkerchief will do the job. no snotty fingers or shreds of tissue anywhere, just a cleaner nose.

Good points, Kleeny and HH! We have different needs, but all are better served by a hanky. I tend to have a lot of thin, drippy discharge from my nose, and a hanky serves to mop it up much better than a tissue. And when it comes to covering my loud, wet sneezes, only a hanky can do the job justice.

I also like the point Kleeny raised about being prepared; that's why I always leave the house with two clean hankies!