Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baniira is bored again

Teh Ninjin

Yeah. Boring day. I might go to a friend's house, but in a few weeks, school will be out, and I'll have nothing to do. I want to start sketching now, so please. Give me something to do?

But keep this in mind. I don't do sneeze-orgy pictures. and I prefer not to draw way too much. and don't ride me with requests, I'm not a sketch monkey, for Christ's sake. I'm not machine.

But if you really want, I haven't done fics in forever. But I can TRY at a little drabble I suppose. ._.

Go for it.

How about the 3 girls from Final Fantasy X2 (Rikku, Yuna, and Paine) sharing a cold? Or maybe a catgirl who's allergic to herself?

The second one. Because I don't like the sneeze orgy type drawings. n_n; Well I don't really like to draw them. ><;

One of the Madubachi trio (Shigure, Ayame, or Hatori) from Fruits Basket would be cool! :rolleyes:

Anja again, with a cold or something. I can't think of good ideas right now, there's too much on. Sorry.

Anja again, with a cold or something. I can't think of good ideas right now, there's too much on. Sorry.

just trying to help Liam of Rock, maybe anja with a cold and Tamara taking caring of her... and I'm sorry, I think I'm the one who over requested drawings from you, and I'm sorry. Please for give me...

how about anja writing on a chalkboard sneezing from chalk dust (in a nicely drawn school uniform, if you know what i mean... :cry:) or anja (or tamara) in a maid dress sneezing from a feather duster? oh, and if you want me to write (or draw) anything, since you take so many of my requests, feel free to ask! :whistle:.

sorry to double-post, but i quickly came up with another idea. how about you give it a try to draw Amy from my super sneeze stories? she is well-endowed, :whistle:, so it might be a good draw...ok, im done. no more double posts...thanks. :cry::twisted:

You want me to draw Amy? or Anja. or what? XDDD

I was actually thinking about drawing her <3

I did have SOMETHING in mind, but I don't think you'd write it. its F sneezing. but still XD

i wouldn't mind seeing Amy drawn by someone else :uhoh:, but you can really go with any of the ideas that you like... and send me the idea (in a Pm or a post or whatever) and theres a good chance i will write it or include it in one of my stories.

If you're up to it, I'd love to see you draw Raven from Teen Titans (make sure her cloak isn't concealing her face) or Rogue from X-Men Evolution.

If it's not too much to ask... but can you draw a Kim Possible sneeze?

If yoru real bored... maybe one pre-sneeze, and then one real sneeze.

Snot if you want.

Thanks if you do it. :(

Supergirl exposed to Red Kryptonite, which in this case, causes her to sneeze uncontrollably. Keep in mind she has super breath. Draw in the Bruce Timm (Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League Unlimited) style if possible.

Ummm. I don't think I can do that.

That style anyways.

and. that seems really. complicated?

Because look. if you'd rather roleplay that out with me or something. we could.

Thanks for drawing Raven, it's a pretty sketch. Would still like to see Rogue, tho. Also, more Tamara.

So is that a yes or no on my Kim Posible sneeze request? I'm fine without snot too. :skull2: As logn as you draw it, I'm happy. :(

how about tamara (or anja) writing on a chalkboard sneezing from chalk dust (in a nicely drawn school uniform, if you know what i mean... ) or tamara in a maid dress sneezing from a feather duster? i'm just reposting some old ideas, there...

I like those ideas, and I'm always up for more Tamara, but she and Anja aren't the only possibilities. I'd suggest surprising us a little, drawing one of your other characters that we haven't really seen before.

Archived