Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a random request (F)

Liam of Rock

To whoever it may concern:

I must apologise for requesting another drawing, but I can't draw, I'm afraid. I have tried and failed. I know you're busy people, but you're TALENTED busy people as well, so.....

If Green Faerie isn't too busy, could he/she (can't remember, sorry) please do another pic of Jasmine, cos they are amazing?

OR (Don't want to impose too much)

Could some lovely person out there please do a picture of Ginny from Harry Potter, with a cold/allergies?

Sorry for requesting more, but one day I'll find some way of paying you all back, so watch this space. *Walks off to blackmail people who can draw into providing free payback.*

Cheers! :rolleyes:

I've always had a liking for red-haired girls. A drawing of Ginny would be most appreciated.

I knew you'd second it! Cheers mate!

P.S. I like redheads too.

Indeed. Thanks for posting anyway, it keeps the thread alive :drool:.

By the way, where's Gaara from anyway? I'd never heard of him before he turned up here.

:lol: I know this thread isn't about red hair, but I love red hair... Gaara has awsome red hair :drool:

*Runs fingers through her flame-colored locks* I agree, red hair is VERY sexy. ;)

Can we stay on topic please?

I'm joking, anything that keeps this thread going. And red hair IS sexy, it has to be said..... PLEEEEASE can someone do the Ginny drawing now, it's got loads of support!

Can we stay on topic please?

I'm joking, anything that keeps this thread going. And red hair IS sexy, it has to be said..... PLEEEEASE can someone do the Ginny drawing now, it's got loads of support!

If I'm not too busy this week, I may be able to whip something up. Don't expect much; I'm honestly NOT the best artist. Just. Somewhat decent. I'd compare myself to Baniira, only less talented. Er. Um. Yeah.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do! But, of course, the request is still open, since I'm not completely certain I can do it.

~Furetto

Cheers, Furetto. Much obliged to you. I'd like to see your work cos I've never seen it before.

Dammit, that's another person who can draw when I can't! Curses! *Beats head against wall in fury*.

Cheers, Furetto. Much obliged to you. I'd like to see your work cos I've never seen it before.

Dammit, that's another person who can draw when I can't! Curses! *Beats head against wall in fury*.

Ha, I WISH I could draw...but I'm trying, at least.

That post made me feel like drawing, actually. So I'm gonna do it. Wasn't planning on using colors before, but, seeing all of your red-hair-fascinations (I totally agree; red hair pwns), I'm going to color it a bit.

Uh...wish me luck~! I'm off!

~Furetto

Sure, (I'm a girl btw *lol*) I can do another Jasmine. *Quotes Genie* What will your pleasure be?

And if I'm not stepping on anyone's toes I'd like to try my hand at Ginnie too...although Harry Potter fics usually creep me out (It's because they're so much younger than me I think)...but Ginnie could be cute! You dont' mind having 2 Ginnie pics about, do you?

Sure, (I'm a girl btw *lol*) I can do another Jasmine. *Quotes Genie* What will your pleasure be?

And if I'm not stepping on anyone's toes I'd like to try my hand at Ginnie too...although Harry Potter fics usually creep me out (It's because they're so much younger than me I think)...but Ginnie could be cute! You dont' mind having 2 Ginnie pics about, do you?

Not a bit, the more the merrier. She could definately be cute. I'll try to remember you're a girl in future too. :uhoh:

Hmmm, about Jasmine.....If this isn't too hard, could you do another comic, please? You did one before and it was great. If you can do that, I'd like her with a cold, with buildup, actual sneeze and then blowing her nose afterwards. Sorry if that's a bit bossy or it's asking too much. If it is, just use your imagination.

Cheers!

LoR

P.S. Good luck, Furetto! You said to wish you luck but I forgot. Sorry!

Not a bit, the more the merrier. She could definately be cute. I'll try to remember you're a girl in future too. :drool:

Hmmm, about Jasmine.....If this isn't too hard, could you do another comic, please? You did one before and it was great. If you can do that, I'd like her with a cold, with buildup, actual sneeze and then blowing her nose afterwards. Sorry if that's a bit bossy or it's asking too much. If it is, just use your imagination.

Cheers!

LoR

P.S. Good luck, Furetto! You said to wish you luck but I forgot. Sorry!

I'll see what I can come up with :)

Indeed. Thanks for posting anyway, it keeps the thread alive :drool:.

By the way, where's Gaara from anyway? I'd never heard of him before he turned up here.

Gaara is my one true love... :hug: actually he is my cartoon crush and he is from the show naruto. He is in my signature and he is my avatar... I love him so much want to find out more about him just click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaara he is so cute, I love

Gaara's hair and eyes and his everything... :drool: I wish he would sneeze... :)

Indeed. Thanks for posting anyway, it keeps the thread alive :omg:.

Gaara is my one true love... :omg: actually he is my cartoon crush and he is from the show naruto. He is in my signature and he is my avatar... I love him so much want to find out more about him just click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaara he is so cute, I love

Gaara's hair and eyes and his everything... :omg: I wish he would sneeze... :drool:

Funny, characters in Naruto always seem to be sneezing becuase someone is talking about them, but never Gaara... SOMEONE TALK ABOUT GAARA!! :hug:

Archived