Sneeze Fetish Forum

In the shower (F)

Sunshine Face

My living situation right now is such that several people share a communal bathroom. In my room tonight, I heard two healthy-sounding female sneezes coming from down the hall - hutCHOO, hutCHOO, medium pitch. As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I realized that it was the person in the shower who had sneezed. There was a lot of snuffling going on, and a sound like she was blowing her nose- not sure how that would work. My best guess is that its the Swedish girl from down the hall. :blink:

Lamborghini
My living situation right now is such that several people share a communal bathroom. In my room tonight, I heard two healthy-sounding female sneezes coming from down the hall - hutCHOO, hutCHOO, medium pitch. As I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I realized that it was the person in the shower who had sneezed. There was a lot of snuffling going on, and a sound like she was blowing her nose- not sure how that would work. My best guess is that its the Swedish girl from down the hall. :rolleyes:

Swedish girls tend to be.....quite hot. :lol: In my experiance at least. Nice obs!

Lamborghini

Archived