Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs (fit)

jgj5480

I was eating lunch today with some friends in a cafeteria. A lot of people were around. Now I don't like male sneezes that much...I mean I can tolerate them but I prefer female.

Due to this being a guy you will have to use your imagination as I won't go into much detail! Don't be mad at me :lol: This guy was middle aged with with a beard/mustache. Anyways he had one of those guy type sneezes "aaaaahrooooooooooo". While they weren't super loud you could still easily hear them. While they weren't super close together he did well over 10....I'm thinking 15-20. He started out with the sneezes having about a 15 second pause in between but in the middle of his fit...more towards sneeze 7 to about 14 he sneezed more rapid almost like he lost control. The sneezes had about 5 seconds inbetween. After that fit within the fit the tail end of his fit gradually slowed down with the sneezes having 15-20 seconds in between.

It was pretty amazing it was like a uncontrollable train just gaining momentum!

Hope you like

Mmm, nice. Thank you for sharing, even though male sneezes aren't your thing! I wish I ate lunch with you. :uhoh:

It was pretty amazing it was like a uncontrollable train just gaining momentum!

I like the comparison. Nicely described obs, especially since males sneezes aren't your thing. :uhoh:

Archived