Sneeze Fetish Forum

After Vacation Cold

sneezeaholic

I just got back from a short vacation with a couple of friends and caught a bad cold. Tuesday I began to get the signs of a cold coming on--you know the scratchy throat and some sniffling. Wednesday the cough really started. If my pattern holds true the sneezing should be in full swing today.

I did have a minor sneeze attack yesterday while a work. I felt the tickle way up in my nose and my eyes started to flutter. I hitched for a minute or so waiting for it to come. I didn't have a tissue handy as I'd just thrown it away so I covered with my hand. It was a hard sneeze APTCHOOO! Without me realizing there was more coming 3 more Etchoo eshoo ACHOO! The last one being another biggy.

back with more later

I just got back from a short vacation with a couple of friends and caught a bad cold. Tuesday I began to get the signs of a cold coming on--you know the scratchy throat and some sniffling. Wednesday the cough really started. If my pattern holds true the sneezing should be in full swing today.

I did have a minor sneeze attack yesterday while a work. I felt the tickle way up in my nose and my eyes started to flutter. I hitched for a minute or so waiting for it to come. I didn't have a tissue handy as I'd just thrown it away so I covered with my hand. It was a hard sneeze APTCHOOO! Without me realizing there was more coming 3 more Etchoo eshoo ACHOO! The last one being another biggy.

back with more later

Sure hope so. Bless you. Hope you don't feel too terrible. Keep us posted if your pattern indeed does hold true. :)

I'm looking forward to the sneezes, but I hope you feel better quick.

Oh yes today was the start of the sneeze portion of the cold. So far I've sneezed 36 times (I tried to keep track but may have missed a couple). Mostly doubles and a couple triples but twice I had small fits of 6 or more. One occurred while I was sitting at the computer working. I felt an intense tickle building and my eyes were watering just a bit. I sniffed slightly and took a couple of hitched breaths. My head went back--HAPTCHOOO!! 5 second wait then etchooo! etchoo! atchoo!choo!choo!. barely a break between 2nd and 3rd and rapid fire for the last 3. Luckily I had tissues handy and really had to blow my nose when done.

Oh I feel one coming right now. ACHOOO! *sniff*

Bless you! I'm sorry to hear you have such a bad cold, but thank you so much for the great obs. I hope you feel better soon!

Lamborghini

Thank you indeed. I mean, 36 sneezes. The only way I can express that is like this........ :rolleyes:

Lamborghini

Oh yes today was the start of the sneeze portion of the cold. So far I've sneezed 36 times (I tried to keep track but may have missed a couple). Mostly doubles and a couple triples but twice I had small fits of 6 or more. One occurred while I was sitting at the computer working. I felt an intense tickle building and my eyes were watering just a bit. I sniffed slightly and took a couple of hitched breaths. My head went back--HAPTCHOOO!! 5 second wait then etchooo! etchoo! atchoo!choo!choo!. barely a break between 2nd and 3rd and rapid fire for the last 3. Luckily I had tissues handy and really had to blow my nose when done.

Awww, that is a nasty cold! :lol: Hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon. :hug: And bless, bless, bless you. :rolleyes:

Thank you indeed. I mean, 36 sneezes. The only way I can express that is like this........ :rolleyes:

Lamborghini

I ended up doing a few more before bed but can't remember how many. I'll update today's obs in the morning. Too tired now.

Awww, that is a nasty cold! :lol: Hope you're able to get some rest and feel better soon. :hug: And bless, bless, bless you. :rolleyes:

Thank You. More sneezing today but I'll have to tell of it tomorrow. I'm beat now.

Lamborghini
Thank You. More sneezing today but I'll have to tell of it tomorrow. I'm beat now.

We anxiously await.... :yes:

Lamborghini

Archived