Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gift for AkuTenshi

Umeko

Well I decided to make AkuTenshi a gift because she is just awesome ^^

*You might need a big bucket of cold water incase of pants catching flames*

Soooooooooooooooooo Here it is

Why its Lord Sephiroth of course ^^

Making a cool pose when a feather comes flying, he tries to swat it away but no use it lands right on his perfectly shaped nose and sneezes ^^

Then he runs after me and wants to kill me for torturing him tonguesmiley.gif

Sephiroth.jpg

:)

Thats amazing!

Awesome job, better get the fire department on call for poor Aku.

one bucket of water might not do.

:lol:

OMG, Omeko.....THANK YOU!!! :cryhappy: What the HELL.....you drew a CLOSE UP of a FEATHER under his nose?!?!? :) That's.....SO HOT....holy CRAP!!! AAAAAAAH!!! *flaily hands at you!!!*

And I totally laughed my ass off at the comical aspect of the whole thing, too! :lol: :lol: Sephirosu just LOVES to be tortured, don't let him fool you! :lol:>:D

If you will excuse me, I now need to find a dustpan and broom so I can I sweep up the ash that used to be my PANTS, dammit....:lol:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :laugh::innocent: :innocent: What a wonderful thing to wake up to!!! EEEEEE!!!! :hug:

~Aku

:lol:

OMG, Omeko.....THANK YOU!!! :lol: What the HELL.....you drew a CLOSE UP of a FEATHER under his nose?!?!? :) That's.....SO HOT....holy CRAP!!! AAAAAAAH!!! *flaily hands at you!!!*

And I totally laughed my ass off at the comical aspect of the whole thing, too! :lol: :lol: Sephirosu just LOVES to be tortured, don't let him fool you! :hug::innocent:

If you will excuse me, I now need to find a dustpan and broom so I can I sweep up the ash that used to be my PANTS, dammit....:lol:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :innocent::lol::cryhappy: What a wonderful thing to wake up to!!! EEEEEE!!!! :hug:

~Aku

^^ Your so welcome darlin bet you did not expect that >:D

Yeah I love chibis and decided to throw some fun in the picture aswell as hotness :laugh:

Have to tell you it took me like 4 days to make it, why? Cause it was putting me on fire every single time!

Thought of coloring it ^^ gotta ink it first o.o; in secret from my fiancee <.< >.>

Uuuuumi-chan! >:D

That is SO lovely! And cute! And hot! AND funny! Awww, I just love those chibi-Sephs :)

Thank you for sharing!

awe.......wtf...thats so hot! :) i love the way you drew all those cute little chibi sephys too..lol >:D:laugh::innocent::innocent:

Ohmygod, the little chibi flaily "get away" was so cute it hurts. :) Daaaang! I really like your art! Hilarious, adorable, and hot all in one page. That is forever awesome. >:D

thank you for your sweet comments loves ^^

Voos: I knew she'd love it ^^ I just love the expression Aku has when she sees hot bishies sneezing muahahaha

oh my...so cute...i love chibi Seph!!

wonderful job.

and Aku, darling....you missed a spot...just there....

Archived