Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheGreenFaerie

Ok, here's more products of bordom at work.

First attempt at Ginny Weasly. I'm pleased that she actually came out the way I had pictured her :wheels:

ginny.jpg

This one is for Liam of Rock :huh:

jasminecomic21.jpg

And this is just Meg attempting a stiffle.

megstiffle.jpg

Hope ya like!

Edited by TheGreenFaerie

OMG. :wacko:

That Jasmine.... YOUR Jasmine is AMAZING! the lines are so beautiful and crisp! and everythings... hng.. yummy... :wheels:

My god dude, your stuff is so hot... :huh:

OMG. :omg:

That Jasmine.... YOUR Jasmine is AMAZING! the lines are so beautiful and crisp! and everythings... hng.. yummy... :wheels:

My god dude, your stuff is so hot... :wacko:

Oh my gosh, SQUEE! *lol* Thanks so much, hippo! That's really awesome of you. :rolleyes:

If anyone's wondering, btw, I had to edit that Jasmine because it was made too small when I uploaded it and all the detail got lost. :huh: So you'll just have to imagine it in a row hehe

:rolleyes: Omg.

As usual, those are WONDERFUL, Faerie! Aaahh, can't stop staring at that pic of Ginny. So cuuuute... ;)

You are such a great artist! :laugh:

oh my gosh...those are just utterly amazing....so wonderfully drawn and i just love them......

*ditto to what hippo said*

;)

Those are SO gorgeous!!! DAMN, I just LOVE your linework!! :rolleyes: It's so beautiful and detailed....GUH! :laugh: I think I died a little. *checks pulse*

Yep. :laugh:

~Aku

Wow, you did such a good job conveying movement in the hair of the Ginny one. I'm really impressed by your skills. Oh and the clothes in the Meg and Herc one too, very artistic and stylish!

AWESOME! Just fantastic. Thanks very very much indeed. I shall put you on my signature when I have more time.

Gosh, that really is a perfect Ginny; red hair, freckles, pink nose; yummy. I hope this will be the first of many....

And the others are fab as well...all of them.

• 4 years later...

Ah, GreenFaerie art, always such a pleasure to look at. Can't help wondering what and how she is drawing now... GF if you're reading this, let me tell you are sorely missed. :)

Ahhh these are soooo beautiful :o I love the Ginny one, her expressions and general character design are perfect, and the movement of her hair is lovely! Gorgeous artwork <3

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...