Sneeze Fetish Forum

HE FINALLY SNEEZED!

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

For months, I have been waiting for this boy in my French class to sneeze. Today, I was waiting after I finished the final, thinking about how since this is the end of the year and I'm not taking French again next year, that I'd never be able to see or hear him sneeze. And that's when God decided to give me what I wished for. :drool:

From the back of the room, I hear "Kssush!" and seemed embarrassed about it, because when everyone said bless you, he sort of whispered his thanks and looked down. Then he sniffled for the rest of the period. That made me happy.

YAY! So nice that what you've been waiting for finally happened during the final! And it sounded lovely! Thank you!

I'm so happy for you :blink: I went through the very same thing senior year in college with this really cute guy who sat infront of me in my biomechanic's class. I still remember how wonderful it was when he finally sneezed :blush:

Good for you :twisted:

PS. how did you do on your final?

Awww, adorable observation :innocent: Gotta love it when a person you've wanted to hear sneeze for a long time finally does it. Lucky you!

(I love how you spell his sneeze :evil: )

Guest Leonard Fairbanks

To answer Daphine's question, I did beautifully on my final. Even I failed, I doubt it would have mattered at the time anyway because of that lovely sneeze.

• 1 year later...

Archived