Sneeze Fetish Forum

what's the most hankies you've used in a day?

hankyhonk

Hi all,

Today I used 3 hankies with my noseblowing all the time from my hayfever. i just wondered how many hankies you have used in one day when you had a cold or allergies. Oh, and I'm talking about handkerchiefs not tissues. Must admit I think maybe I should use tissues but hankies are so soft and sorta comforting.

Cheers all

HH

No hayfever this year, but in the past I have used several handkerchiefs at the same time. They get wet very quick, but they also dry quickly, because it is all practically water, but unless you are at home, it's hard to leave them anywhere to dry.

I often end up by using rolls of kitchen towel (Sopalin here)

I've gone through as many as four hankies in a day with a bad cold. I find that even though I blow my nose a lot from allergies, the blows are less messy than cold blows, so the hanky lasts longer. I've also used a strategy where I use one hanky primarily for covering sneezes (the right pocket hanky), and another one just for blowing (the left pocket hanky). This seems to extend the period of use for both, especially with a messy, sneezy cold.

8 or 9 at the peak of a bad cold, I guess. Or could it have been even 10 or 11 ?

A lot anyway as I like to change them before they get soaked.

• 6 months later...

The most l have also used is three but only when l have a really bad cold which is roughly once a year. However l do use larger handkerchiefs (55cmx55cm) so if l used normal size hankies l might have to use 4 or more!!!

I would carry 2 hankies with me to work (it does lead to extremely bulky looking trouser pockets as l would have 2 hankes in my right pocket as my wallet would be in my left pocket) then a clean one in the evening.

• 2 years later...

If I have a slight cold which I had last week, it's around 3 - 4 hankies, a bad cold would be around 6 - 8 hankies, and each day I'd use atleast 1 hankie.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived