Sneeze Fetish Forum

seld obs -m

sneezesweater

I had to take a flight today. I was sitting next to an older woman, probably in her 60's. She was wearing a big cardigan sweater....in june wtf? I wasn't complaining though, older or not..she looked good. I must admit I was interested in seeing her sneeze or blow.. but...alas..it was me that sneezed. About half way through the flight, I got this enormous tickle in my nose. I imediately pulled out my white handkerchief and shook it open. The woman looked at me questioningly. I stuttered out a shaky.. I ha...have t.. uh ..to sneeze. I turned to my right side facing the window and roared a big sneeze into my hanky.. "HURRUSH-USH-SHOOO".... I awaited the second sneeze, my face still buried in my hanky.."HURARGGHHHSHOOO!!!" The woman gave me an enthusiastic "god bless you!" and informed me that I sneeze like her ex husband. I doubled my hanky over and gave a screaming two nostril honk. "You blow your nose like him too!" She said laughing. I was finished cleaning up and returning my hanky when I was hit with the loudest sneeze yet. I didn't have time to unfold my hanky, I just turned to my side again and let this thing go into my folded hanky square. "EEEEYYYYESHHH-ASHH-ESHH-SHOOOO!!" I shook open my hanky and let another one loose.."HURRRRARSHHH-URGSHOOO!!!" She blessed me. I excused myself and told her I needed to blow again. I gave several deep blasts for each nostril, and finished with a two nostril screamer again. When I was finished, I appologized to her. She said she didn't mind and that she had quite a honk her self! I awaited eagerly but nothing...

Thats my obs!

Wow! great self obs! Nice to hear that you don't hold back even in public. I bet sitting that close to someone it must be a pretty loud honk. Do you ever try not to honk or do you normally think to hell with and have a good blow? Have to ask do you always use hankies? I do as I also have a hell of a honking blow and tissues can't take the strain!

thanks for the obs again!

HH

I had to take a flight today. I was sitting next to an older woman, probably in her 60's. She was wearing a big cardigan sweater....in june wtf? I wasn't complaining though, older or not..she looked good. I must admit I was interested in seeing her sneeze or blow.. but...alas..it was me that sneezed. About half way through the flight, I got this enormous tickle in my nose. I imediately pulled out my white handkerchief and shook it open. The woman looked at me questioningly. I stuttered out a shaky.. I ha...have t.. uh ..to sneeze. I turned to my right side facing the window and roared a big sneeze into my hanky.. "HURRUSH-USH-SHOOO".... I awaited the second sneeze, my face still buried in my hanky.."HURARGGHHHSHOOO!!!" The woman gave me an enthusiastic "god bless you!" and informed me that I sneeze like her ex husband. I doubled my hanky over and gave a screaming two nostril honk. "You blow your nose like him too!" She said laughing. I was finished cleaning up and returning my hanky when I was hit with the loudest sneeze yet. I didn't have time to unfold my hanky, I just turned to my side again and let this thing go into my folded hanky square. "EEEEYYYYESHHH-ASHH-ESHH-SHOOOO!!" I shook open my hanky and let another one loose.."HURRRRARSHHH-URGSHOOO!!!" She blessed me. I excused myself and told her I needed to blow again. I gave several deep blasts for each nostril, and finished with a two nostril screamer again. When I was finished, I appologized to her. She said she didn't mind and that she had quite a honk her self! I awaited eagerly but nothing...

Thats my obs!

Bless you! That was a great obs! I, too, am an uninhibited sneezer and use a hanky religiously! What an enjoyable experience it is to unleash a roaring sneeze and take a good blow into a hanky! It's also nice that the lady seated next to you was so understanding; who knows, maybe she really enjoyed it!

Archived