Sneeze Fetish Forum

boyfriend sneezies

dyzaster

so my boyfriend and i went to autozone for some car parts. boring. but then the trip became much less boring when i saw him stop in his tracks for no reason. his sneezes always seem to come out of nowhere since their really is no pre sneeze face for the first one, which in this case was the best because it was wet and messy. i could see and hear the spray land on the parking lot after the first perfect huushoo. the second one always has an expectant pre sneeze expresion that i love so much. he is so adorable. i love him so much. then came the second, less messy but just as perfect HUSHoo. then we continued on with our normal mundane tracks. he didn't even mind that i stopped what i was doing to watch the show. he's so sweet to me.

Very cute! And you thought you'd be bored. :drool::winkkiss: Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
so my boyfriend and i went to autozone for some car parts. boring. but then the trip became much less boring when i saw him stop in his tracks for no reason. his sneezes always seem to come out of nowhere since their really is no pre sneeze face for the first one, which in this case was the best because it was wet and messy. i could see and hear the spray land on the parking lot after the first perfect huushoo. the second one always has an expectant pre sneeze expresion that i love so much. he is so adorable. i love him so much. then came the second, less messy but just as perfect HUSHoo. then we continued on with our normal mundane tracks. he didn't even mind that i stopped what i was doing to watch the show. he's so sweet to me.

I hope I can get a boyfriend who won't mind if I stop in my tracks to watch him sneeze... and great obs! I love that you could see and even hear the spray land on the parking lot :bounce: that was so Sexy and hot and cute and.... I loved that :wub:

• 1 year later...

Archived