Sneeze Fetish Forum

Two Good Ones (m)

liricospinto

Victor provided me with two nice obs last night while we were sitting on the couch. The first was a sneeze that interrupted something he was saying to me; he broke off his thought to say "H-hold on -- s--sneezing--" which was followed by a really nice audible "Ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhhh --" buildup and then a harsh, dry, loud "HAIIIITCHoooooo!" sneeze that sent two of my cats running for cover. He sneezed into the collar of his shirt, which I haven't seen anyone else do. He sniffled for a little while after this, and then got up to fetch a paper towel to blow his nose, which he did much more quietly than he normally does. After perhaps ten minutes, I saw him develop a delicious pre-sneeze face; he reached for the paper towel, and after quite a long silent buildup, which I felt rather than heard, as I was sitting close enough to him to feel the irregularities of his breathing, he sneezed a medium-loud, wet "AAASSHHHOOOOOO!" into the paper towel -- not muffled or stifled, just politely covered. He blew his nose again quietly, and that was that.

Along with his dramatic buildups, Victor's charm as a sneezer lies in his complete surrender to the experience -- he's not the sort of sneezer who tries to avoid the issue, or apologizes for it; when he's sneezing, he's fully engaged in it . . . they're very climactic sneezes for that reason, and satisfying to witness.

He sneezed into the collar of his shirt, which I haven't seen anyone else do.

Along with his dramatic buildups, Victor's charm as a sneezer lies in his complete surrender to the experience -- he's not the sort of sneezer who tries to avoid the issue, or apologizes for it; when he's sneezing, he's fully engaged in it . . . they're very climactic sneezes for that reason, and satisfying to witness.

I love the collar of the shirt! My hubby did that once into his t-shirt, and so did a friend of mine from work, very hot!! :drool:

And how can you not fall in love with someone who totally surrenders to their sneezes, and makes no apologies for it? That man is definitely a keeper! :winkkiss: And thank you for sharing yet another wonderful Victor-obs! This is so good, I can't wait for what other sorts of obs this summer will bring! And I'm also looking forward to his first cold obs possibly later this year! (Not that I'm being optimisitic or anything. :blushing: ) Thanks again for this!!!

Thanks for sharing every sneeze with us. And as the hanky enthusiasts will say, a blow by blow account. Fascinating how dedicated he is to his sneezes. So that's two of you... no, all of us!

Archived