Sneeze Fetish Forum

He's been purposely humouring me. (m, lots)

dustydreams86

Anyway, it took FOREVER for our spring to come where I live, and now, at the tail-end of June, the trees and plants have finally started gettin' it on. :rolleyes:

So my guy's allergies have taken him hostage, much to my deligh- I mean dismay :hug: . But because he doesn't like tempting me(he knows about the fetish), he makes sure to only give me one or two whenever we're together (which isn't very often :lol: ) He has this uncanny ability to stop a sneeze in its tracks, allergic or not, without even a pre-sneeze face or anything. He's not human, I tell you, that's an involuntary action!! Grr...anyways, the obs:

It was someone's birthday, and he and I were assembling the candles on the cake. He lit them and realized they were trick candles, ones that don't go out when you blow them (the birthday girl got so flustered trying to blow them out, it was cute) but anyway, they were kind of strong-smelling when you first lit them, but he didn't let on that it bothered him, I just noticed the smell. so we lit the candles, she blew and blew to no avail, so he wet his fingers and put them out. Again, strong-smelling smoke. So I brought her and the cake over to a nearby table to cut it, and as she was bringing the knife down, I looked up at him, and he had turned away from the table and was taking a step towards the wall... "Odd", I thought, so I kept watching. Lo and behold, his gorgeous pre-sneeze face crept over him and he lifted his right arm to place a hut-CHSSH! into it. It sounded slightly wetter than usual, probably because it was into his arm so he could open his mouth more. I focused back on the cake thinking that was it, but then he gave another hut-ISH! into his arm, then went and sat down. ( he warned me before that sometimes his allergy sneezes come in doubles, so I cursed my assumption.)

A group of us were at his house, in his backyard, playing Mafia (know that game? it takes a while to explain, so google it :bounce: ) His backyard has tons of flower bushes, his mom's a real garden buff, so I was secretly hoping his sensitive sinuses would kick in. He was fighting a good battle for the first bit, never once a pre-sneeze expression or anything...but then one of the girls was "killed" in the game, so she went wandering around his yard. Two flower buds had fallen off a bush, so she picked them up and brought them over to our table, asking him to put one behind his ear. :lol: So, being the nice guy he is, he stuck it there. Not even a minute passed, and he turned his head to the side with a hup-CHEOooo!...(the ooo being more of an exhale than verbal). He told me later he felt a second one really strong, but he held it in for my sake. Later that night, we were inside his house, and he was leaning against a door and I was sitting on the floor facing him. He turned his head to the side, kind of suddenly, and said hup-Cheeoooo! (again, an exhale) to the wall. I was satisfied.

We were at a hot dog fundraiser in front of a grocery store that was sponsoring us, and there were flower baskets all arranged along the front of the store. Also a dry, hot, windy day. Perfect. So he gave me two. The first came at a kind of a lull in hot dog customers, he was leaning against the wall of the grocery store and turned to the side to surrender to a hup-CHIoooo!, and he immediately grabbed a tissue and blew his nose, so I'm thinking it was hayfever, given the wetness...then later that day, he was chatting to one of the hot dog customers about what we were fundraising for. We want to go on this mission trip, and the customer said, so you think you're gonna get there? And T was starting to walk past me, away from the customer, I was thinking, "gosh, that's a tad rude.." but before I finished my thought, he goes, "Hopefully.. hup-ISHHoooo!" right behind me. He was walking away to sneeze in private. Aww.

#4 (Last one, for now....)

Yesterday we were sorting bottles, again for this mission trip, and it was smelling strongly of alcohol and stuff from the beer bottles. He scrunched up his nose a few times throughout the sorting, and grunted his protest at the nasal interferences, but never a sneeze, until he was holding open a bag for us to throw cans in, and he turned to the side and loudly said "hup-CHEEoooo", then said "hold on" keeping his head to the side for the second, but he held it, sniffed heavily, groaned, and motioned for us to continue throwing cans in. I blessed him that time, and it was the first time he thanked me. :lol:

I can say I am happy with the few he gives me. Stay tuned, more to come, I'm sure!

WOW! :lol: I loved this ob! To bad he won't let himself sneeze to much in front of you... I hope he has more and lets you see/hear them all, great obs! :bounce:

Wonderful obs, but I have a question. Why does he hold them back? I'm not sure I understand that. Unless he just doesn't want to completely torture you all the time, I guess. If that was me, I'd be like, torture away, never hold back! :laugh:

Wonderful obs, but I have a question. Why does he hold them back? I'm not sure I understand that. Unless he just doesn't want to completely torture you all the time, I guess. If that was me, I'd be like, torture away, never hold back! :laugh:

Well, we're both really religious, and he feels that it compromises my purity, and I agree. It's not like I walk around in skimpy clothes or act overly seductive when I'm around him to tempt him purposely...so like if sneezing has the same effect on me, and he and I are both trying to strive for an appropriate relationship, it's in our best interest to steer clear from temptation...

hope that made sense....it rarely does with me... :D

All of these were perfectly lovely, but I particularly liked the one where he humored the girl in the garden by wearing the fallen flower bud. It's so very Jane Austen.

Well, we're both really religious, and he feels that it compromises my purity, and I agree. It's not like I walk around in skimpy clothes or act overly seductive when I'm around him to tempt him purposely...so like if sneezing has the same effect on me, and he and I are both trying to strive for an appropriate relationship, it's in our best interest to steer clear from temptation...

hope that made sense....it rarely does with me... :laugh:

Thanks for explaining that. I totally get it. I wasn't trying to be rude, just curious!! :drool: And I do understand now why he tries to do that. Although, I have to admit, it's so cute when he fails. :P

hope that made sense....it rarely does with me... :innocent:

Thanks for explaining that. I totally get it. I wasn't trying to be rude, just curious!! :blushing: And I do understand now why he tries to do that. Although, I have to admit, it's so cute when he fails. :blushing:

AMEN TO THAT, SISTER!! :lol: I mean, we're not Saints, we're human. :hypoc:

• 1 year later...

Archived