Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would anyone read this?

Bongo

I'm writing a story that I want to post here, but I'm not sure if anyone would read it.

It's a Gilmore Girls fic featuring Jess. And I know no one knows the fandom very well, but I plan on posting the plot synopsis and character bios and pictures to help everyone understand. The thing is though, it's pretty light on sneezing. I have the first chapter written and there's no sneezing for example. And I don't know if it'll be in chapter 2. It's definately more plot based. So I was wondering if everyone would hate it because it was more plot-y than sneeze-y.

Edited to add that Jess is a guy.

I'm writing a story that I want to post here, but I'm not sure if anyone would read it.

It's a Gilmore Girls fic featuring Jess. And I know no one knows the fandom very well, but I plan on posting the plot synopsis and character bios and pictures to help everyone understand. The thing is though, it's pretty light on sneezing. I have the first chapter written and there's no sneezing for example. And I don't know if it'll be in chapter 2. It's definately more plot based. So I was wondering if everyone would hate it because it was more plot-y than sneeze-y.

Hey, I'll read anything sneeze related.

I like more ploty than sneezy. And I know some Gilmore Girls- but not totally familar with the fandom- but I am confident that you'd write something that I'd enjoy reading. :laugh:

oh wow...i loved gilmore girls!! i would love to read some fan-fic on them...please, post away!!!

Archived