Sneeze Fetish Forum

My first submission (m)

KurtVonC

So here is my very first submission. Unfortuantely I cannot sketch or draw in the "fine arts" fashion I see most of the time, with the skill of the talented artists we have! So I tend to do more stylized Illustrator work, and use pictures for reference. So here it is, hope you all like it!

sneezels2.jpg

Wow, that's a really cool pic! :bawl: I adore his expression, it kinda looks like he's about to sneeze from sunlight. :bawl: Thank you for sharing!

Wow, that's a really cool pic! :bawl: I adore his expression, it kinda looks like he's about to sneeze from sunlight. :bawl: Thank you for sharing!

I love that one, very cool! And I agree with VoOs, it does resemble a photic sneeze! One of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!!!

Wow...I think that is really good! I love seeing different styles of art so I think your "submission" is a welcome addition to the artwork board and I for one am really glad you decided to share! I particularly like the wrinkling up of the eyes and eyebrows.

Heehee, I like the grassy looking background because it sort of suggests allergies!

Very creative!

:balloon: WOW. I really, REALLY adore the expression in this piece! It does look like a photic sneeze and I adore those as well. :balloon: I hope you share more art with us because I really dig your style! :wheels:
:o WOW. I really, REALLY adore the expression in this piece! It does look like a photic sneeze and I adore those as well. :balloon: I hope you share more art with us because I really dig your style! :wheels:

Thanks Aku!

If I may share, for some reason gettings the "Official Aku Seal of Approval" on this really made my day, lol!

:balloon:

Archived